• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DOJ creates Domestic Terrorism Div. targeting Conservatives/Libertarians

This will just be the pruning of some low hanging fruit. A dude here and a dude there, but it will be highly publicized.

After a few weeks of extensive news coverage of a bearded dude, his Gadsden flag and a table full of ARs and ammo, the people they hate will get the message. Guns = bad.

It's just a scare campaign and a further attempt to demonize gun owners and sway the opinions of the fence sitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/justice-department-domestic-terror-council/
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/doj-creates-new-domestic-terror-position-n444436
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...pping-up-its-response-to-domestic-extremists/

Pretty clear from these articles that their definition of domestic terrorist is someone who doesn't agree with them who they think might be capable of violence. The fact that you're reading this probably puts you in that category.

Good, put me in it. This is one step closer......

Freedom, liberty, the American way, and abiding by the Constitution; Sooo right wing radical. The left does what the truly radical left does, redefine their 'enemies' and turn them into monsters. And the sheeple go along.

It goes down something like this:

1) everyone who is 'registered' to own a gun or have a permit or license is on the list

2) everyone who has expressed any support for civilian gun ownership is on the list

3) duck hunters are exempt (the Hillary Clinton exception)

I'm fascinated.
Besides Mcviegh, tell me more about these roving bands of right wing thugs committing acts of terror.
We'll compare it to the Liberal nut jobs shooting up places and Muzzies blowing shit up.

Who said anything about roving bands? People are saying no right wing terrorists exist which is nonsense. I have a feeling you believe that debunked chain letter about all mass shooters being liberals too. Sikh Temple shooting? Nope. Dylann Roof? There's been plenty and to deny any have existed is to show you're so biased you'll defend them because you agree with them. Shit the KKK? Skinheads? Come on.

We should trust the government and the mass media. They have our best interests at heart.

You're right. If the media reported it, it never happened.

All the more reason to move to SC backwoods and go full gun nuttery. Bet they don't come knocking with a ma duece in the front yard

First High Value Target Identified for UAV Strike. and since your location is remote, in the SC backwoods there's little chance of collateral damage. So we will look like hero's on the news. domestic Terrorist with high powered machine gun taken out in drone strike tonight on 5 news.

****! This liberal regime as to be put out of office! this election seems like the last stand! its do or die folks!

THIS. I wonder if they count all of 0bama's buddies (like Bill Ayers) in their numbers?

The dude that shot the reporter and cameraman in VA a few months ago was a raving Obama supporter and gay? So should all gay Obama supporters now be considered terror suspects? This whole thing is absurd on it's face and is akin to Nazi propaganda against the Jews IMO.

Great. Now I am on the list, too.
Doesn't matter if you are going after Jews or you are going after the Michigan militia. Fascism is still fascism.

StevensMarksman

Who said anything about roving bands? People are saying no right wing terrorists exist which is nonsense. I have a feeling you believe that debunked chain letter about all mass shooters being liberals too. Sikh Temple shooting? Nope. Dylann Roof? There's been plenty and to deny any have existed is to show you're so biased you'll defend them because you agree with them. Shit the KKK? Skinheads? Come on.

Your way too easy to out.
Try a little more subtlety in your trolling.
When you jump to calling people who don't agree with your liberal drivel KKK sympathizers right out of the gate you show your hand too quickly.
That crap only works when you control the medium .
Now go back to DU and sign up for the advanced troll class.

Last edited:

Your way too easy to out.
Try a little more subtlety in your trolling.
When you jump to calling people who don't agree with your liberal drivel KKK sympathizers right out of the gate you show your hand too quickly.
That crap only works when you control the medium .
Now go back to DU and sign up for the advanced troll class.

WTF? Learn to read. I called no one a KKK sympathizer, there are entirely different sentences there smart guy.

I love this paragraph. It basically says "Excluding the largest, most recent terror attack by a foreign organization..."

And they show that 46 Americans have been killed in the last 14 years by "Right Wing" vs the 28 who have been killed by "Jihadist" terrorists. So all told America has lost 74 out of ~350,000,000 people to terror attacks.

www.heyjackass.com is reporting that as of today 411 people have been murdered in Chicago this year alone.

To stem the tide? 74 people in the last 14 years? That's a murder rate of 1.5 x 10^-6% people per year between both "groups". For comparison, Chicago's murder rate over the last three years is .017%. That's 11,753x higher than the total terror-related murder rate for the entire country.

It sounds to me like they're making a mountain out of a molehill, expanding their powers, creating fear among the population (isn't that what terrorists do?), etc.

But by all means, let's ignore that little incident ONE DAY BEFORE WE STARTED COLLECTING THIS DATA where some planes accidentally bumped into a couple buildings on an island in NY and that one building in DC and another plane had a bumpy landing on that field in PA. But I guess since they haven't done that much since then, we can safely assume that Libertarians are the next group to wreak havoc on the country. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Cite: Chicago has a population of 2.7M. 406, 455 and 515 people were murdered in Chicago in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively.

Excellent post and excellent analysis.

Reading that article, I was stunned to find out that the KKK and white supremacists are out there killing so many people. I must have missed all those news stories on the lame stream media. Are they serious with this shit? I suddenly feel like we all got a big target painted on us all for being against Obamas form of govt.

Reading that article, I was stunned to find out that the KKK and white supremacists are out there killing so many people. I must have missed all those news stories on the lame stream media. Are they serious with this shit? I suddenly feel like we all got a big target painted on us all for being against Obamas form of govt.

Some libiots would like you to think so.

Back
Top Bottom