Does your spouse know how many guns you own?

Does your spouse know how many guns you own?

• Yes.

Votes: 121 29.6%
  • No.

Votes: 233 57.0%
  • Of course; some of them belong to him/her!

Votes: 50 12.2%
  • We have his & hers - I don't know about his/hers, s/he doesn't know about mine.

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
She did and had no issue with whatever guns either of us purchased. I once told her that a gun shop I just left had a 9mm 1912 and she told me “turn around and go buy it.”
Another time I was looking at an STI 9mm commander when she was with me. After a while she said “this would make a nice birthday gift for me.” I had to settle for a similar Kimber 9mm commander.

Since I don't know how many guns I own, I am not sure how my wife could know; not that she would care if we figured out what the number was.

Someone we all know on the forum here did not know how many safes he owned and tripped across one he had forgotten about for years. I am not quite that bad...

If my wife knows how many guns I have, I wish she'd tell me.

I'd have to open too many safes/cabinets/boxes to count them, and I'd get distracted and wonder where that one came from.

When you get to near 70ish you open a safe and count 1 .. 2. .. until your done then close that safe and open the next a couple minutes later and count 1.. 2…
You get the picture, you can ask me what I bought from Coleman’s in 1978 , but don’t ask me where I put my keys 5 minutes ago.

My wife doesn’t even know how many pipes I own or how many cigars are in the house…she is willfully blind to those items, as she is the firearms

She is glad they are here, esp after watching the “peaceful protesters” go unchecked by the authorities over the past year.

My wife knows enough that she thinks I should sell one or three that I haven't fired in years before I buy any newer one's.

View attachment 492113

Moving is a pain in the butt. On the bright side, now we know how many long guns I have😎
Or are you just using the time-honored trick of leaving the house with an empty gun case, saying you're just taking that rifle to the range, then coming home with a filled rifle case without ever going to the range?

Back
Top Bottom