Does your spouse know how many guns you own?

Does your spouse know how many guns you own?

• Yes.

Votes: 121 29.6%
  • No.

Votes: 233 57.0%
  • Of course; some of them belong to him/her!

Votes: 50 12.2%
  • We have his & hers - I don't know about his/hers, s/he doesn't know about mine.

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
She hasn't a clue nor does she care. If she asks what's in the box and I explain her eyes glass over and she gets that expression like "it's just a rhetorical question numb nuts".

She approved the concept. Price is not told :) but the purpose is shared. That is why we are still married.

I think she knows about most of them. I think I know about most all of them, but there are some in MA, some in NH, and some under construction in one place or another...and there are parts that could be gunz at some point.

Somewhere in my Onedrive there is a spreadsheet called gunventory.xlsx

Hey @dwarven1 does Ms. Alix know how many you have? [smile] Do you know how many she has?

Survey says....yup

She doesn't know because she doesn't care. If she asked, I'd tell her (after taking a few minutes to figure it out myself). We've never felt the need to hide anything from each other or to tell the other person what they are or aren't "allowed" to buy. We simply have a mutual trust that the other person won't spend recklessly and will instead put the family's interests first.

She knows there are various guns in the safe and the whereabouts of most of the rest of them around the house.
I might have to refresh her memory soon as everything remaining after the next few months will belong to her and be solely her responsibility. For instance, she hid/covered her Benelli HD shotty and has likely forgotten it’s five feet away. Lol

No secrets in our house, not even gun secrets. She’s a keeper. If one of ya’ll catches her, take good care of her for me. 😉

I might have to refresh her memory soon as everything remaining after the next few months will belong to her and be solely her responsibility. For instance, she hid/covered her Benelli HD shotty and has likely forgotten it’s five feet away. Lol

No secrets in our house, not even gun secrets. She’s a keeper. If one of ya’ll catches her, take good care of her for me. 😉

This doesn't sound very good.

I am in the process of moving. I recently moved all of my ammo in two trips to new place in my pickup. she probably thinks i have too much guns but flat out told me i don't have enough ammo.

i worked part time in a gun shop at one time, and when wives would come in at xmas time to get gift certificates and we got talking, well, you'd be surprised at how much they know about and don't let on. almost everyone mentioned the low prices the guys told them a new purchase cost or when they gave them "this thing, i've had it for years." one lady likened the situation to a mother seeing mens magazines under her sons mattress, confronting him, and then he tries to convince her he doesn't masturbate. it's just not worth the trouble to bring it up so they don't. the ladies use to have the store customers doubled over laughing but those same customers were shocked at how much they were aware of at the same time.

Lord no lol. For years no one was allowed in the gun room. Then we had to put the washer/ drier in the room. She then started bitching about all the boxes of bullets and bags of cases lol.

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

Back
Top Bottom