Does Trump push for charges against the Clintons?

Maui5150

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As much as I'd like to see Obama charged for his crimes, the bad feelings that would generate in the Black Community aren't worth it.

Don't pardon Obama - just ignore him.

But leave it open for charges to be filed should it seem wise at some future point.

Nah, you go after the O-Hole, but then position Cynthia McKinney, Hermain Caine, etc., to nice positions and you can make the statement it is about character, not color

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think there will be little done against the Clintons personally. It's just too much bad blood, and there may not be enough of a paper trail. If anything, their proxies (Huma, Podesta, et al) may end up taking the brunt of a Clinton Foundation prosecution.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rt.3, 1/2 way between Boston and the Cape
I'd prefer he just give it a bit of time before he does anything to them so long as the end result bankrupts them and their foundations. I'd rather see them homeless/penniless/and stripped of all benefits than rotting in some prison, there are no words to describe the level of satisfaction I would feel looking down to the bum as I dropped a few bucks into a cup only to recognize it was either of the two. If Billary had even a few specks of grey matter left between the two of them they should be looking into retiring to some non-extradition country ASAP and quietly fade away.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
you can't be pardoned unless you are convicted first.

He promised to appoint a special prosecutor. Let's see if he does that?
I believe he will do exactly what he said. He can't start off his presidency by not doing things he said he would do and that is one easy thing to do and cross off the list.

I think the pardon would only be on the table if she won. Don't forget they hate each other. He will let her burn, you watch. She has no political leverage at this point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
If she won, she wouldn't need a pardon as she would be able to pardon herself.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I forget which one, but one of the talking heads suggested her for a cabinet position to build bridges!
could actually be a decent strategy to "unite" the idiot masses. Give her a more or less inconsequential position or just keep a super short leash on her.

I'd rather see him appoint a special prosecutor to look into the foundation and throw her ass in Club Fed, but in the long run I think that may just backfire and just make shit more divisive than ever.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Clintons got so much friggen money anyways they could care less. They'll probably sail off into the sunset, one can hope.

As an outsider, I'm loving the idea that Trump will shake things up bigtime. Exactly what we need.

yanici

NES Member
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Bill and Hillary's careers are most likely over - but not Chelsea's...
Chelsea has the stink of the Foundation on her. She is already accused of using Foundation money to pay for her wedding. The surface of her wrongfully using charitable funds has not been scratched yet. Remember, she's a Clinton.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Chelsea has the stink of the Foundation on her. She is already accused of using Foundation money to pay for her wedding. The surface of her wrongfully using charitable funds has not been scratched yet. Remember, she's a Clinton.
I want to disagree with you and here's why...

Wikileaks has shown that she was the ONLY one at the Foundation that wanted more oversight and brought in an outside auditor to see what they were doing that could harm them. She was despised for it. As far as the wedding goes, Bill could have written that check from the Foundation bank account, but who knows.

cbrxx

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
could actually be a decent strategy to "unite" the idiot masses. Give her a more or less inconsequential position or just keep a super short leash on her.

I'd rather see him appoint a special prosecutor to look into the foundation and throw her ass in Club Fed, but in the long run I think that may just backfire and just make shit more divisive than ever.
Yea, I think that was the point. Maybe she could just be an ambassador to some really small inconsequential country.

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Ford pardoned Nixon before charges were ever filed.
Carter pardoned draft dodgers before charges were ever filed.
Jackson pardoned Confederate soldiers with no charges filed.

Guys, if you are going to spout off about shit you don't know then at least choose a subject that isn't easily verified and researched.
yup, Ford pardoned Nixon for anything he did or might have done while Nixon was in office.

BTW, a lawyer on Fox said Hillary couldn't be impeached for offenses she committed BEFORE she became president. Fortunately that doesn't apply now.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yup, Ford pardoned Nixon for anything he did or might have done while Nixon was in office.

BTW, a lawyer on Fox said Hillary couldn't be impeached for offenses she committed BEFORE she became president. Fortunately that doesn't apply now.
Doesnt matter

Obama can pardon her for whatever but that shouldnt stop an investigation and the public release of crimes committed by her and others

There are a LOT of people around HRC that have committed crimes.....very serious ones including violations of US espionage laws that need to go to jail

An example needs to be set and the american public needs to be shown that our laws apply to everyone

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wouldn't be surprised if he plays the long game, so the mid term elections and next presidential election will ensure that the democrats are kept in their place.

rommel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We need to restore the rule of law in this country, equal for all. The perception that some people are most equal than other is exatly why Bernie and Trump were up. America is not divided, we all want a candidate who is not part of the establishment, even libtards know it.

Clinton needs to be prosecuted by a special prosecutor. There need to be a purge of everyone who aided and abetted. This is what America wants. See libtards turn on Clinton, media turning on her.

If Trump doesn't do good on his promise to prosecute Clinton, than he bullshitted, it may be one term for him. D&Rs are catching on this whole "outsider" concept from both Barry and Trump victories. We'll have a manchurian candidate yet.
This. I think why most people despise the Clintons in particular is not because they are corrupt, but rather because they got caught and still got away with it. I think everyone knows that just about every politician is corrupt at some level. The Clintons have been corrupt for some time. What really is infuriating is the fact they got caught and then they use their corruption to avoid the penalty. It strikes a nerve to know how much trouble you could get into if you were caught doing the same thing. This is parallel to the cops getting away with things that us mere peons would fry for. Something has to be done or there will be no hope.

I am not even sure why any legal defense could not use Hillarys email example as a legit defense. There is clearly no text or verbiage that uses "intend" as a criteria her crimes. I cant see why I can not use this example the next time I get a speeding ticket. I did not intend to exceed the speed limit. The top investigate branch along with the top prosecutorial branch clearly exemplified to me that intention is a necessary component to guilt even though it is not defined so. Therefore, I can not be found guilty of speeding. It certainly is not case law, but it is exemplified.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My feeling is that he will pardon HRC and maybe himself because he said that he wasn't aware that she used a private server, which turned out to be a lie. He also doesn't have anything to lose by pardoning her, even though a pardon will be viewed as an admission of guilt.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't see him doing it in the interest of unity...unless they go after him first. This is his chipnto keep them in check. I do see him looking at the foundation to make sure she never runs again and, in turn, them talking shit and getting him going

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Top Bottom