• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does the Gun Parlor transfer pre-ban Glocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had the chance to call them this morning, so I figured I'd post here. I came across a smoking deal on a Gen 2.5 Glock 21 and was curious if the Gun parlor would handle the transfer. Any past experiences would be great!

Or PM them here. There's no reason why they wouldn't or can't. If it's old enough your gtg.

My best guess is they will ask for the serial number before giving the go-ahead, but no one here can really answer your question. It's dealer discretion and you'll need to ask them.

There are no "pre-ban" glocks. Pre-98 is the more accurate nomenclature

^this
there is no formal ban on glocks....just an AG's office that dislikes glocks because they are too reliable.

the term "pre-ban" should not be applied to a glock....when i was new to this crappy state the term "pre-ban glock" created a ton of confusion for me, which took a while to unlearn.

- - - Updated - - -

Call them.....

^this too.
FFL policies answered by the FFL, not NES randoms like myself

Best not to advertise those shops that, while perfectly legal to transfer or sell a pre 98 Glock, will do so regardless of the AG's list. Best to call them.

Best not to advertise those shops that, while perfectly legal to transfer or sell a pre 98 Glock, will do so regardless of the AG's list. Best to call them.

Call them yes, but what possible risk is there to the shop for transferring a pre-Sep' '98 glock whose model is on the EOPS list?? The AG regs specifically exempt handguns that were made prior to their enactment.

Call them yes, but what possible risk is there to the shop for transferring a pre-Sep' '98 glock whose model is on the EOPS list?? The AG regs specifically exempt handguns that were made prior to their enactment.

It isn't the risk, it's the knowledge, or lack thereof , on the part of the dealer. What I meant to say and I'm too lazy to edit my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom