Does Gun Control Reduce Murder

crimeresearch.org
I've posted their information before. It's a good site. The only problem is many people especially those on the left of the spectrum criticize and dismiss John Lott because of a place he used to work and because of an incident when he released his first edition of more guns less crime.

Gun control facilitates murder by leaving the victim defenseless.
Yes, Gun control laws are victim disarmament laws. They create an imbalance of power that favors those with criminal intent by disarming the innocent.

I don't really care if it does or it doesn't. 2A is non negotiable no matter how many are killed with guns.

I don't really care if it does or it doesn't. 2A is non negotiable no matter how many are killed with guns.

Watching the news lately with several countries fighting their oppressive regimes I see people showing up on their bicycles and picking up rocks to throw at the heavily armed soldiers. That is what they want for us, to be weak and ineffective.

Watching the news lately with several countries fighting their oppressive regimes I see people showing up on their bicycles and picking up rocks to throw at the heavily armed soldiers. That is what they want for us, to be weak and ineffective.
Yep.

Back
Top Bottom