Does Georgia have the Death penalty?

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/15/atlanta.shooting/index.html

Now I'm not too sure what the reasoning was for having a female handle this type of suspect. Looking at his photo I would have had a hard time dealing with him.

"The rampage began Friday morning, when the former college football linebacker overpowered a female sheriff's deputy in a holding area as his handcuffs were being taken off so that he could change his clothes, authorities said."

When I first heard the news that he over powered a female officer I thought nothing of it. Then when I saw that he is the size of Ray Lewis, I was like "What the hell?"

Ya know...I've been an armed guard. Infact, I was a site supervisor for a company that dealt with DOD contracts only. (There were some really cool stuff that we guarded, let me tell you! Gawd! I would have loved to have played with some of it) I also worked at the Coast Guard Aux. station for a few weekends after 9/11 on an emergency contract (which was nerve wracking as hell), and a couple other sites. All that being said....WHAT in heavens name was wrong with her??? Bless her heart, I know she's departed may she rest in peace, but WHAT was she thinking?? And, yes I'm a woman, and yes I can be just as nasty as a man can, but good grief!! Even *I* wouldn't have taken him alone - gun or no gun - without him being shackled, and I'm no push over (don't let my looks fool you, Len :) ).

I've only seen pics of the guy from the waist up, but you can tell he's put together pretty good. The worst part is she probably was afraid to ask for help because she was a woman. :(

That may be true, but any man there should have had more brains to let her take him alone. any man smaller than him could have had the same thing happen. Sometimes size really does matter. <groan> I know....

Lynne said:
That may be true, but any man there should have had more brains to let her take him alone. any man smaller than him could have had the same thing happen. Sometimes size really does matter. <groan> I know....

I agree, somebody should have noticed the mis-match and at least kept and eye on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom