Does Dillon Usually Have Any Specials For Black Friday / The Holidays?

Broc

NES Member
I am looking at buying a 750 and was wondering if anyone here knows if they tend to have discounts during the holidays and Black Friday.

The purchase is not urgent, so I dont mind waiting a few weeks.

Check out Bobcat Armament, they always get in used equipment as well as being a dealer for new. They always runs sales and post a lot on Facebook to update their inventory.

The 650's are being sold at a discount at the moment, you can pick up a 650xl without case feeder for around $540.
I saw that, and looks like everything (or almost everything) is compatible between the 650 and 750. But I kinda want the new primer system. Although I'm debating priming separately.

About the only thing I have seen is free freight through resellers. I got mine through Brian Enos and everything was drop shipped from the factory

Broccoli, I'm not sure if you are interested in a used 650. I'm thinking of selling one of mine. I am currently in the process of going completely through it replacing any wear items (with free stuff from Dillon. Its great!!) . The only reason I'm thinking of getting rid of it is because I may have a line on a gently used 1050.

PM me if you are curious.

Note the biggest improvement with the 750 is the primer system that doesn't have the ski jump collector. I've got an aftermarket solution to that on mine.

There was one on Armslist yesterday in Palmer, he wanted $550, it included case feeder. I thought about it but decided a new one at $540 was a better deal. Plan too use it for 556 case prep only with my RT1500.

The best "new" prices I've found on Dillon stuff around here is at Shooters Outpost in Hooksett. Not sure if SOII stocks Dillon.

Just called shooters outpost in beautiful tax free new hampster and they have them for $599...

that seems like an excellent deal to me and supporting a ‘local’ shop. Wish they’d get some damn powder in stock so I could get up there though.

Just called shooters outpost in beautiful tax free new hampster and they have them for $599...

that seems like an excellent deal to me and supporting a ‘local’ shop. Wish they’d get some damn powder in stock so I could get up there though.

$599 for 650 or 750? and assuming no case feeder.

Toldja [wink]

We just got a couple pallets of powder in

YESSSSSSS!!! I'll be up tomorrow night or Saturday morning! Funny, I almost called today to ask, but i feel like such a pain in the ass calling every week. The guy at the reloading counter is very informative and always willing to help...but i think he knows my voice now from calling once a week for the past two months.

At $540, I would buy a Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro for $110 and give it a try before spending that kind of money on a Dillon. The Lee gets good reviews.

Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro Progressive Press
Its cheap, yes you can get it to work but, you get what you pay for. Ive used the lee, Dillon 650, and currently have a Hornaday lnl. Dillon and Hornady have their flaws, but you can get more use out of them. The main thing is buy what you can afford. Buy once cry once.

At $540, I would buy a Lee Auto Breech Lock Pro for $110 and give it a try before spending that kind of money on a Dillon. The Lee gets good reviews.

I already have a 650xl with lots of calibers, the only issues I had is with smooth primer feeding. I’m looking at another just to leave in 223 case prep mode. I have a RT 1500 tool head for case prep but would like to leave it set up. Ideal world I would have one for 223 case prep, one set up just to do 9mm and a third to load 223 and other calibers.
First world issues..

I’m interested in the 750 to see if the primer feed is better and then use my 650 for case prep.

Lee stuff is brilliant in its value engineering. However having owned several lee presses that bordered on brilliance but were let down because they were just a bit too cheap, I can say that its not even in the same market as a dillon.

How is the primer feed?? This has always been a problem with Lees.

Back
Top Bottom