restrictions
Cannot Ship
•California
•APO/FPO addresses
•Minnesota
•International addresses
•Iowa

does that make this mass legal? cause at first glance it seems like a noooo

I've seen this at a number of NES shoots. It's a hoot.

Really? Damn, I gotta get out more.

This thing has intrigued me for years!

I don't know why, it really serves no purpose, I just want one!!!

And yes, squirrels would quake at the mere thought of the double barrel death dealing doohicky!

THAT is effing awesome.

If I still have the pic somewhere I'll post it after work - but when I drove cross country to get to Mass we stopped at Cabela's HQ and for sale on consignment was a brass gatling gun. Complete with table legs for optimal height.

O
Really? Damn, I gotta get out more.

This thing has intrigued me for years!

I don't know why, it really serves no purpose, I just want one!!!

And yes, squirrels would quake at the mere thought of the double barrel death dealing doohicky!

Same here. I've been looking at it for a few years now. I just want it lol.
If anyone has one, bring it to the NES shoots please. I will bring my own ammo.

I could see myself reworking that thing with an electric motor, and seeing what it can really do............. ;-)

Just one? I am thinking you need an azimuth and elevation motor, and a remote control. CIWS for seagulls!

Sorry the Fire Controlman in me just geeked out a bit. [wink]

Last edited:
I had one ......... bought from a guy that built it and could never get it to run right.

I took it all apart and rebuilt from the ground up, and it did run as advertised.

I was not overly impressed with the engineering of the kit. Over time, stuff would shift around causing run problems, I was periodically having to reset and re-time the setup.

I always figured that at some point I would modify it so that the adjustments could be set and would hold under continued use. I never really got around to fooling with it and eventually stripped the 10/22's out of it and sold the kit to another member.

If your going to own one, be prepared to do a bit of tinkering. There is a fair amount of room for improvement, and I do believe it can be perfected, but out of the box it's not quite perfect.

P9110038.jpg

See it HERE [grin]

I would love to have a repro Gatling gun in .22

A few gears and a flywheel to speed things up a bit, and BAM. I'd be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom