Does anyone NOT carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my LTC for about 7 months now and haven't carried other than a few trips to the range.
I was just wondering how many people with a LTC don't ever carry.

Last edited:
My best friends brother has had his LTC with no restrictions for six years and never carried a day. He also has a safe full of pistols *with holsters* and they rarely get used. It boggles my mind.

I guess you can add me to the no carry list. I have had my LTC, class A for over a year now. I go to the range a couple times a month. I am getting comfortable with my MP 9c, but I am not planning on CCW.

I've carried for at least part of every day that I've owned a pistol.

Of course, I bought my first pistol just over a week ago.

I don't carry all the time, usually just because my required work attire is not ccw friendly (slacks w/a button down). Thinking about picking up a bladetech or a supertuck to remedy that situation though.

I don't carry all the time, usually just because my required work attire is not ccw friendly (slacks w/a button down). Thinking about picking up a bladetech or a supertuck to remedy that situation though.

Pocket pistol in a wallet holster would work, as would a belly band or one of those ccw undershirts.

Supertuck + g27 here, wear it with formal attire all day, no printing. And I'm 145 lbs.

Oh yeah, when you choose not to carry that day, I want to you say aloud, "I am choosing not to equip the tools I need to protect my life today".

20 years ago, I sat down and debated, do I or don't I, I was going someplace crowded and "safe" lots of cops, lots of people, no worries. I didn't.

It was the one day I should have had a gun, all I had to stop the knife swinging psycho was my hands and it wasn't enough to stop him from killing a 9 yr old girl, even though I did manage to get him to the ground.

The only place I don't carry is in the shower.

The only place I don't carry is in the shower.

SHOWERGUN_2.jpg

I didn't say I didn't have a gun, just that I didn't carry. Wash cloth gets caught on the hammer when I carry in the shower :)

I love the AR in the shower!!!~ awesome! John, I'm sorry to hear about that tragic day, go figure, why IS life like that?! I carry every day and it is a 4" 357, I am not going to have to worry about if I need to use a gun, whether its a big enough tool to do the job, and you wouldn't even know I have it on me.

I built an addition for a guy (with a family) a few months ago in a Town North of Boston. He did his interview and received his LTC from the Chief. I asked him what he was carrying.

He said; "Oh - I haven't purchased a gun yet" (in fact, had no guns to speak of, and didn't seem to have any gun training). I still don't think he's bought one yet either....

Oh Noes! Looks like Greg might have some competion for President of the NES 1% club!

Pocket pistol in a wallet holster would work, as would a belly band or one of those ccw undershirts.

I've considered those, I usually carry my PPK in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster (when I'm not at work), but that just doesn't work for me with my work pants pockets. I've also considered going the ankle holster route but I'd really rather have the gun where I can get to it easily.

I carry, except in Massachusetts and work...I know a lot of people in CT who don't carry though...one who just got a permit to buy pistols then let it expire...odd..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom