Does anyone here remember seeing most of these shootings in the news?

Uzi2

NES Member
image.jpeg

I don't remember hearing of 90% of them, just the white guys. Funny how the media cherry picks their information for release when they have an agenda to support.....aka the "angry white male". Sure looks like an awful lot of non white faces in that picture to me.

(13*7)+7=250?

Hah!I just did the exact same math. Either it's an incomplete list and should be taken with a grain of salt, or the stats the media are flinging around the chimp feces are artifically inflated in some manner and should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Perhaps the other 152 shooters just got away?

mass shooting is what 4 or more people?
What I dont see is a more details on the stats.
Gang related, murder/ suicides , domestic , revenge
Then the flat out evil twisted lets just go kill innocent unknowing people.

Also another thing that gets dropped and seldom mentioned
is any use of Pharmaceuticals especial the mood and personality disorder drugs.

im at that point where i feel safer around straight up crazy than doped up crazy.

as my dad neared death they put him on anxiety pills. Gave him horrible dreams and thoughts. His own words " get me off this shit i rather deal with the fear of death than what those F'n things do to me" Then the Dr. Fought tooth and nail with us about getting him off them.

Probably the same source which claims that we have had more mass shootings than days in the year so far this year.

You notice that they always throw out this sort of statistic in direct conjunction with the shootings we experienced over the weekend? And not after a busy weekend in Chicago?

I did a google search on this picture and it seems to be in many places on the internet. I just can't find (yet) where it originated from.

Same reason we aren't hearing much about the guy in Dayton. Crazy liberal who the police knew, supported Warren, regularly talked about killing people...

The fine print in the lower right corner says they didn't include unsolved shootings.

Doesn't make the graphic accurate, but it does explain the disparity.
I was more poking fun at the BS claim of 250 mass shootings so far this year.

View attachment 296298

I don't remember hearing of 90% of them, just the white guys. Funny how the media cherry picks their information for release when they have an agenda to support.....aka the "angry white male". Sure looks like an awful lot of non white faces in that picture to me.

And if you removed those that simply quality as a mass shooting but they weren't really out to kill a bunch of random people there be just the or four

Back
Top Bottom