• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does anyone have any experience with this Ruger 10/22 to Thompson kit?

That is. Awesome. I love most any 10/22 stock and this may be my favorite.

I need those drum mags though. and that's real walnut?!! Ugh my wallet.

Like this? I also have the tactica linc finned barrel on mine.

thom1_zps8da3f85a.jpg

No, but it looks ****in' BADASS! I found a kit to make a 10/22 into an M1 carbine, and I'm strongly considering it...

I saw two stock conversion kits to convert the 10/22 to an M1 carbine look alike..

Sarco just put one out too that's a bit better,

http://www.sarcoinc.com/6-01-13.pdf

Ruger 10/22 M1 Carbine Stock

the front sling is attached like the real M1 carbine.

Just remember though the front and real sights will be the same unless by buy the m1 carbine 10/22 sights kits from another place

M1 Carbine Ruger 10/22 Tribute - An M1 Carbine Replica Stock for the Ruger 10/22 with Sling, Oiler, and Military Style Sights
These guys even sell a dummy m1 carbine magazines that fits on the bottom of a 10/22 mag so it looks more "real" !!

Buy from the two of them for all the small bits and bobs and you will have spent half the cost of a REAL M1 carbine!

LoL...

but before you flame me in response,

I have an M1 carbine and I am still considering getting the whole kit too for my 10/22/

When dealing with guns... common sense and logic is often the first casualty of the process! [rofl]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom