• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does anyone have a Glock 42 with a grip extension that I can try for fit?

CMF

I am looking for someone with a Glock 42 with a finger extension on the mag (from Pearce Grip or something similar), to try holding to see if it will fit my hand. I don't need to shoot it, just hold it. If you would be willing to let me do this, at a place and time of your choosing, please send a PM.

Thanks!

I am looking for someone with a Glock 42 with a finger extension on the mag (from Pearce Grip or something similar), to try holding to see if it will fit my hand. I don't need to shoot it, just hold it. If you would be willing to let me do this, at a place and time of your choosing, please send a PM.

Thanks!

A location might help, if you're near the Cape you can try mine.

I have the pinky extension in one and the plus 2 in the other mag. Cheap enough to try I paid 10$ and 22$ receptively installed.

They really helps get a good purchase on the grip, the 42 shoots much better than my M&P body guard and love it for a 380 ACP.

I'm around Milford and shoot at Mass Firearms if you want to try but they're cheap enough to try.

harry

Also worth consideration is the "Maggutz" kit that up the capacity of the G42 magazine by one round. It is a smaller, metal follower and different spring. I put them in my two G42 mags and they run flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom