• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does anyone else have an extremely Liberal sibling?

Yeah. That would be me.

Two brothers who claim to be "conservatives". One brother that has passed that would be considered a RW tea bagger today. One sister who is kind of middle road - right of me in any case. They all live in NY state where we grew up. I am in MA now and it is odd to think that MA has more liberal (less strict) gun laws than NY right now.

Myself and one brother are shooters although I am much more active at it than he is. He has a couple shotguns and .40 Glock - not sure of the model. I have several pistols and am a member of local gun clubs, NRA and GOAL.

I am finding that in general gun ownership crosses political boundaries. People will vote for whoever they like unless they are one issue voters. Then they vote on a single issue. I have done that a couple times and voted for the more "pro-gun" candidate if you can call any of them "pro-gun" in this state.

Sorry OP. I cut off my two leaching sisters years ago along with a brother. Sometimes true friends hold a deeper understanding and kinship than blood. Anytime you want to grab a drink or come over for some steak tips, let me know.

Tell your bro that if it wasn't for a soldier with a gun he would not be free to spew his liberal bullshit. Pussy!

Back
Top Bottom