• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Doctors and the guns in the house question...

Anything you tell your Dr. Goes onto your EMR electronic medical record. The records are available to interested parties i.e. Insurance companies, and with a court order or subpoenas anyone of the authorities.

Maybe I'm over thinking this but why not just answer "no"? Any other answer implies yes...

i-dont-ask-why-patients-lie-i-just-assume-they-all-do.jpg

I would have asked the doctor if she had a dildo at home.
Just for my own personal notes you understand.

The better way to ask this is “do you keep your dildo by the beside or do you keep it in the bathroom?”

Just a twist on the old joke “when did you stop beating your wife?”

Both questions assert that we already know you have a dildo and that you beat your wife.

After reading my town's FB pages for the past year or so, I've discovered that most of the resident adults of my town (almost all with 1 or more college degrees) have no clue who to call when rubbish isn't picked up, problems at the commuter rail station, about contractors working on their street (replacing gas lines), where the police/fire station is located, where town hall is located, etc. ad nauseum!

So yes, sadly we are overrun with "well educated" (book smart), dumber than a bag of rocks (absolutely no street smarts), dolts out there that couldn't figure their way out of their own locked car in the dark.

It's a sad world that we live in.

Len, just to be clear, people who have a BA in interpretive lesbian dance are not educated. Insert your own stupid made up discipline if you please, but college educated people today are NOT the same as college educated people from the 60’s or earlier.

Len, just to be clear, people who have a BA in interpretive lesbian dance are not educated. Insert your own stupid made up discipline if you please, but college educated people today are NOT the same as college educated people from the 60’s or earlier.
Back in the day, people were pretty much confined to majoring in underwater basket weaving. Now they have options like German polka history and left-handed puppetry.
P. S.
Liam-Forde-418x460.jpg

Mostly true, but there are still some real colleges out there. Some colleges have an unavoidable requirement to teach productive vocational skills in order to continue to exist.

Bentley and Babson come to mind. They're at least smart enough to know that their degrees won't be worth shit if their accounting and finance grads don't know accounting or finance.

And as it turns out, those two schools are some of the most conservative ones out there. Go figure, either learning productive skills makes you a conservative or conservatives tend to want to go to schools to learn productive skills. Now what does that say about liberals and liberal schools....

Maybe I'm over thinking this but why not just answer "no"? Any other answer implies yes...

Can't perjure yourself to a doctor... (yet?)

We just had a baby, 2 months ago, and our first pediatrician appointment they ask that question. Along with other questions she was reading off a list.

I looked at the wife and said "NO"

Any other response would be a yes.

Asking the female doctor if she had a dildo by her bed, or myofb, would probably mean we would have to find another pediatrician.

And finding a pro gun doctor in Massachusetts, that's fairly close to my house? Yeah right.

They also will not continue treating my kid if he does not get his shots.

So what do you do? Find a pro gun doctor from craigslist that works for cash?

Back
Top Bottom