Doc tells police "I don't need no stinking license to carry"

swatgig

NES Life Member
NES Member
A New Hampshire doctor was arrested yesterday in Auburn and charged with carrying a large capacity firearm without a LTC, possession of a large capacity magazine, possession of ammunition without an FID, and sex for a fee. (The court docs show the second charge is carrying a firearm w/o LTC - 4th offense. I think they screwed up)

He told police that he doesn't need a LTC, and can carry a firearm under the Second Amendment.

Doctor arrested on weapons, sex charges after traffic stop in Auburn

Looks like this isn't his first runaround with Massachusetts Licensing.

No Looking Backwards: If THIS Doesn't Piss You Off...

He's currently held as too dangerous to release.

Can't say I disagree with him on moral grounds...
Absolutely agree with him. In principal.

Any case could be the case that forces some sort of reciprocity. And any case could be the one that finally negates licensing altogether. With the right lawyers, conditions and judges..

Unfortunately, doctor with hooker in the car wearing a cutlas and carrying a blunderbus in waistband being quoted as saying “Aarrr!” Is not likely to be THAT case.

"An officer patrolling a section of Route 12 about 5:30 p.m. stopped a Toyota Prius with no working license plate light as it exited a Starbucks parking lot, according to Auburn police.

During the course of a roadside investigation, authorities learned Lu had just met a woman at a local motel, where police said he had paid her money in exchange for sex.

When Lu was asked to step out of his vehicle, officers observed a large fixed blade knife on his left hip....."

So, outside of the knife strapped to his leg which may have been noticed while sitting in his car - did he talk himself into an arrest for the sex part?

No one "needs"a license to carry, but Government "needs" a way to collect fees and control people...

A license is asking permission to exercise an affirmed and recognized right.

Death to all who infringe.

He's definitely not Wong.
No. but there was some thing wrong.

So, outside of the knife strapped to his leg which may have been noticed while sitting in his car - did he talk himself into an arrest for the sex part?
I believe he had the woman in the car with him. Deniability is tough for an amateur, particularly an unbriefed, untrained and untrusted one.

No. but there was some thing wrong.

I believe he had the woman in the car with him. Deniability is tough for an amateur, particularly an unbriefed, untrained and untrusted one.

Not to get too far off here.. but what is the statute of limitations here? Don’t they need to be caught “in the act”? So if I go on a date. Do “the deed” and then I am in the act of “paying off with a movie and dinner” don’t I need to be busted by Leo before desert is served? If I am paying bill and calculating the tip am I then safe and out of the statute? Or is until I drop her off at her apartment still part of the nefarious act?

That's only the dupe of this arrest.

I just posted pointers in that thread
to two posts in two different NES necrothreads
about his 2005 Brookline MA LTC lossage.

(His old story rang a bell so strongly that
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a dedicated necrothread,
but searching NES for "Kang Coolidge" didn't yield a third hit).

Back
Top Bottom