Do you reload .44 Mag

N.E. CHARTERS

Banned
Do you reload .44 Mag? If so can you make some really soft low recoil .44 Special loads so that my boy can shoot his new .44 mag/.44 Special Henry. Wanted target loads and Deer hunting Loads.

Last edited:
A good way to get a .44 soft load is to get a cowboy loading book Just load up those loads, they are going to be pretty soft.

Pick up some of the Trail Boss Powder. You can get really good soft loads out of that and they will have easy loads for you on thier web site.

Not sure where you are, but Northeast Traders in North Attleboro does quite a bit of realoading. Ted makes up some .44 cowboy loads that aren't bad at all. And he will also tell you what he uses to load up his if you ask him.

Another option is a place I think called something like Ken's Reloading in Candia, ME. He's usually at gun shows here and he'd likely load up whatever you need local to your home base.

We make both 44 Special and 44 Magnum, both lead and jacketed. The closet Gun Show we do to Maine is Hartford, VT (just outside White River Junction) in February.

If you live close to Tank, and he's willing, he can bring them over to you, when he gets back from Kuwait. I see him about every month.

Ken's Reloading

Ken's moved from his location in Candia. It was Candia, NH... I used to buy his bullets in Riley's but they no longer carry them. I'm wondering if he is still in business???? [shock]

Back
Top Bottom