• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do you readily let others know of your gun hobby?

I haven't even seen any outside the buildings, so I don't know what he is talking about.

It's not at the Big E time it's when they have the Sportsman Show and I remember once at a Gun Show.

West Side PD was good at keeping them out on the sidewalk by the main front gate, they didn't let them on the grounds.

I only know of it because I worked the show for so many years, they did a good job of keeping it from show goers and out of the press.

It's not at the Big E time it's when they have the Sportsman Show and I remember once at a Gun Show.

West Side PD was good at keeping them out on the sidewalk by the main front gate, they didn't let them on the grounds.

I only know of it because I worked the show for so many years, they did a good job of keeping it from show goers and out of the press.

I guess, since we go twice a year and have never seen them.

When the topic comes up or one of my many gun related shirts are brought into discussion I feel its my duty to go into detail and feel no harm in letting people know that I am pro-gun and love the hobby.

Simple as this, Some people know about my personal life, others don't.

Some people know I love Nethack, Ford, David Lynch Films, Tom Waits, Jonny Cash, and firearms.

Others don't. Really no other way around it. Some people are uncomphortable around guns and gun-owners....but being its and irrational fear, I don't make it change me talking about my personal life when it's apropreate.

If I do find out somebody is a Hoplophobe, I keep them abrest with as many facts as I can, but I also respect that guns make them uncomphortable. It's a shame many feel that way....but there's no need to be rude.

Endboard.JPG

This is my desktop on my work computer....sofar nobody besides people who knew I was shooting my car have asked me about it.

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom