• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do you object to teachers carrying at school poll.

Nice. Voted No. Thread title is a little confusing since the poll question is stated the opposite way; just be sure not to read thread title and blindly hit "yes". [laugh]

Nice. Voted No. Thread title is a little confusing since the poll question is stated the opposite way; just be sure not to read thread title and blindly hit "yes". [laugh]

The T&G no doubt worded it that way hoping that people would do just that. Wording like that isn't an accident. Despite that, the "no objection" crowd is slightly ahead of the "objection" crowd.

There are already armed police in many middle and high schools, but I guess most people think that they are the "only ones professional enuff" to carry guns. ;)

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Would you object to trained teachers and staff carrying firearms at your child's school?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Yes[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] 45.0%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] No[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] 55.0%[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] Total votes: 571[/FONT]

View attachment 74727
am0OmlHrGU0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I strongly support teachers carrying to protect the children. If it saves one child, it's worth it.

(voted appropriately btw).

Would you object to trained teachers and staff carrying firearms at your child's school?
Yes

35.3%
No

64.7%
Total votes: 910

I trust my children's teacher to carry. She has an unrestricted LTC and is very protective of her students.

Back
Top Bottom