• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do you need a handheld minigun? Of course you do!

Palladin

NES Member

WANT !!!

"That said, Empty Shell Designs has considered making a crank version that would not be subject to those restrictions (and also, it should be said, not be as cool). "

Wonder how many minutes after release someone will attach the crank to a motor.... [smile]

Pretty sure Dillon's patents ran out in the last few years which is why stuff like this can be made.

I was reading in AmHunter this week about some Turkish inertia shotgun that was pretty cheap. Uses the Benelli system which had it's patent run out several years ago.

So it's a post sample MG. You don't just "buy" it. Jack.

Whats the trick for 07s? the law letter? Or is it one of those deals where 'they sell everything to an 07 except the receiver, you create one, and now you have your own engineering sample" ?

Whats the trick for 07s? the law letter? Or is it one of those deals where 'they sell everything to an 07 except the receiver, you create one, and now you have your own engineering sample" ?
I have not kept up on the laws for 30 years. Back then I had "connections" and got law letters for my post samples with my 07/SOT. If a dealer goes out of business, post samples can be transferred to another FFL/SOT. Other than that, some research is needed. Too lazy to do that now. Someone here will chime in. Jack.

My question was (mostly) rhetorical. Unless I sell both kids, a kidney, and probably half of what's in my safe I couldn't afford the damn thing, regardless of the ffl costs. Doesn't mean I don't WANT one though.
No problem. About a dozen transferrable GE Miniguns out there for a mere 250 K. (battery not included) Have at it. Jack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom