• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do we really need to bother the Sister Wives

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-h...&utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=polygamy

Ok...I have to comment on this. I have watched this show and from what I can see this family is together, the kids are well cared for and they are not on any form of public assistance. If this man and the four women, all consenting adults, are happy with their arrangement then the law should get off their ass. Is it a weird lifestyle...yeah, but is it any worse for the kids than being with a single mom and a revolving door of boyfriends and step dads? Isn't the guy with 8 kids from 7 different women a far bigger problem for society? Yes, there are abuses and the ALDS is a joke.,..but why do we as a country insist on punishing the people who are not the problem while allowing laws to protect the people who actually are? This is like a number of issues that we do this with...Guns, drugs, terrorism...we need to stop acting like we are protecting ourselves from imagined wrongdoers and actually punish the real threats.

Back
Top Bottom