Do We Need An Ammo Section

yeah, but, what will it be good for? a general bitching about absent ammo? :)

i am relatively happy - just scored 120 rounds of 6.5CM from my FFL, at $1pr, and was told to come back Saturday morning to get more, if he will still have any left.

Do We Need An Ammo Section ...in the Classifieds or will this sell off blow over? Just a thought.
Oh, it's not going to blow over anytime soon, but it seems to be working fine listing ammo in the Accessories for sale forum.

What I want is the Handguns for sale forum to be split into two forums: Plastic Wonders for sale and All-Metal for sale! [thumbsup]

No, I'm not holding my breath. [laugh]

Lol not sure what need there is for it. Based on the sold closed ads i see, if you guys are having trouble selling your shit, bring the price down. Nobody is coming on nes to pay $1/round for 223. Buying? Use search button. It works.

Nobody is coming on nes to pay $1/round for 223.
i did not want to say much about that, but, yeah, it is a bit, what - well, infuriating.
i can take that shite from a gunbroker sellers, but, seeing it here i just make a mental list of names, to not to deal or talk with those people ever again.
sorry it it sounds harsh, but, i`ve said what i wanted.

Oh, it's not going to blow over anytime soon, but it seems to be working fine listing ammo in the Accessories for sale forum.

What I want is the Handguns for sale forum to be split into two forums: Plastic Wonders for sale and All-Metal for sale! [thumbsup]

No, I'm not holding my breath. [laugh]

In addition to that, hammer or striker fired sub forums in those new forums

i did not want to say much about that, but, yeah, it is a bit, what - well, infuriating.
i can take that shite from a gunbroker sellers, but, seeing it here i just make a mental list of names, to not to deal or talk with those people ever again.

Yep. I have noticed a few with really high prices are relatively new accounts, in the last 6 weeks or so, with 0 feedback. With the prices they are asking a single sale makes it worth going green to sell.

Do We Need An Ammo Section...in the Classifieds or will this sell off blow over?
Yes
Which was yes? The need an ammo section, or sell-off will blow over?
RADAR BLAZE 1:
Buckaroo, the President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay
with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead
and destroy Russia?

BUCKAROO BANZAI:
(distracted)
Tell him yes on one and no on two.

RADAR BLAZE 2:
(confused)
Which was yes? The destroy Russia, or the, uh, number two?

Which was yes? The need an ammo section, or sell-off will blow over?
RADAR BLAZE 1:
Buckaroo, the President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay
with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead
and destroy Russia?

BUCKAROO BANZAI:
(distracted)
Tell him yes on one and no on two.

RADAR BLAZE 2:
(confused)
Which was yes? The destroy Russia, or the, uh, number two?

Need ammo section

Sounds more like whining. Maybe you should have stocked up after the last shortage?

Isn't selling ammo a regulated thing and wouldn't the boss guy open himself to a possible pecker slap for encouraging not so perfect conduct
Some people meet at gun shops.

Throw the dealer a $20 and it's like a transfer.

It's a small price to pay when a case goes for $1,000.

By using a middle man to keep it legal, you wont have to worry about laws being broken.

Similar when buying from paranoid out of state seller.

Have them ship to a dealer.

Throw him $20 and it keeps everyone happy.

The dealers like the foot traffic in the store for possible additional sales.

Some other people are dumping their hoard after buying low years ago.
10,000 rounds without a fire permit or 50,000 rounds with a fire permit.
You can apply for a fire permit from your town hall for $15.
Send the receipt to the clerk at the FD.
A permit to sell ammo can be applied for at the police station for $100.
Since town halls are closed for covid, you can do it through the mail with a check or money order.

Vindictive rats can call the AG all they want but when the local police find out from the AG they tell them so and so has a license.

Even other dealers will try to rat you out because they have nothing better to do since they have empty shelves and nothing to sell.

You could even be baited by informants looking to chalk up points.

While you're at it you can apply for a Fortune Tellers License and a Hawkers license.

But, yes, we need an ammo section.

And, a mag section, too.

That would get great because Firearm Accessories has become a massive collection of junk that nobody can sort through, anymore.

There are so many people selling things right now that it's gotten very unorganized.

I think if more people knew about ammo for sale, they would save a lot of money on gas, time, and effort seeking unobtainium from stores and website where bots beat the humans who are trying to buy.

If you rate your time at $13 per hour and gas is $2.00 for a 15 mile round trip - you are better off paying an extra $100 for a few cases rather than setting yourself up for disappointment and failure for months at a time and ending up with nothing.

Lots of people are buying and selling on GunBroker now which is a accurate representation of actual ammo prices.
It has to go through UPS so people are creating UPS shipping accounts and paying them $5 for pickups since you can't ship ammo through the UPS Store.
If you want to save $5, you have to lug the ammo to a UPS hub.
Gunbroker shipping is so expensive because sellers have to use $5 in packing tape to secure boxes enough to avoid UPS spilling ammo all of the warehouse.

When Biden bans AR's and mags all AR's and mags are going to get more expensive. Eventually there will be no more sales allowed and people are going to prostitute themselves for ammo to shoot with all their new guns and there will be a second wave or hoarding. The new people never experienced 30 cent ammo because $1 a round is the new normal.

Last edited:
People are selling 5.56 for a dollar a round? outrageous! Bunch of dickheads....I got ammo here! Ammo for sale! Get it while it’s hot! 5.56 for sale! No limits!!...only 99 cents a round.!!!

You the guy with the $800 mosin?[smile]
Heck no!!!... $750. It does come with 440 rounds!! All kidding aside I think it’s a fair price. They’re (M44) going for $550-$600 on gunbroker plus shipping,and transfer fee, no ammo. I’m selling it (SPF) to a guy here for 700 with the sealed ammo tin and with me paying the transfer fee. It’s minty, he’s doing just fine Imo.

Last edited:
Heck no!!!... $750. It does come with 440 rounds!! All kidding aside I think it’s a fair price. They’re (M44) going for $550-$600 on gunbroker plus shipping,and transfer fee, no ammo. I’m selling it (SPF) to a guy here for 700 with the sealed ammo tin and with me paying the transfer fee. It’s minty, he’s doing just fine Imo.

Haha I kid. It looks like a fine rifle.

Back
Top Bottom