Do not enter thread.

I must have been lucky. I did order from a direct add to cart link in the notice. Maybe they save some for this. Or the reason I could only load 3 into my cart was they were the last 3.
What are wad cutters going for?
I reload and cant see buying wad cutters?

Man....if only I would go green I could liquidate that stash sitting in the safe left over from .38 sp from when my wife got rid of hers Bodyguard.

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!"
Lucky Ned Pepper

I also reload .38 special for a lot less than $36.00 but not everyone reloads and those who are just getting into it have to pay ridiculous prices for components.
Yeah its tough but if you look it aint to crazy.
My buddy scored a lee pro 1000 38/357 and 9mm late last year paid a little more than what it would cost new in 2019.
Was on a primer hunt from october 2020 until now
The most he has paid is $8/100
Scored 8lb jug of powder from midway in march and bullets on line for .08 each
Brass was free
So hes at .20-25 round..... not bad

Absolutely, you can run all sorts of bullets from ultra light cast loads to as heavy tou can safely run.
Powder consumption is minimal
38 spl is probably my all around favorite pistol cartridge.
Having just written that, I realize how fuddy that probably sounds.

I really want to add a Colt Trooper or maybe a 70s Ruger Security Six to my collection to go along with my S&W Model 15.
We're breaking into the 70s for C&R eligibility now, so maybe I can snag something.

For whatever reason I tend to shoot revolvers better than semi autos, maybe it's my grip, or my eyes, or who knows.

Op, I know you have only been here since 2010, only 11 years, so you are pretty new.

But, maybe you should read the rules and delete your OP.

38 spl is probably my all around favorite pistol cartridge.
Having just written that, I realize how fuddy that probably sounds.

I really want to add a Colt Trooper or maybe a 70s Ruger Security Six to my collection to go along with my S&W Model 15.
We're breaking into the 70s for C&R eligibility now, so maybe I can snag something.

For whatever reason I tend to shoot revolvers better than semi autos, maybe it's my grip, or my eyes, or who knows.
Not Fuddy, it is a great round and I am thinking of getting a 38spl for steel challenge. Can load it light AF with cowboy loads or hot.

Good cartridge.

Back
Top Bottom