• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do I need a special jig for an AR-9?

dhuze

NES Member
An island surrounded by land on three sides
I have two jigs for 80% lowers. I have an 80% lowers.com jig and a Modulous Arms jig. These are the original jigs and I don’t know if there is anything different for an AR-9 as opposed to the AR-15. And in case it matters I’m looking far the Glock magazine compatibility.

I might as well ask if they are different for the AR-45 too, you never knw what I might do.

the jigs are to cut out FCG pocket, they are the same for both. The mag option is what makes it different, there are 80% with special glock magwell and some use regular AR15 magwell + special insert, you are not cutting those out.

The AR 9mm lowers there are several dealers selling the lowers i purchased a new frontier armory lower from an FFL a couple dealers sell the guns hole the dark storm industries 9mm carbine the reason they can sell these is because it’s blowback system and totally different than an AR S

The AR 9mm lowers there are several dealers selling the lowers i purchased a new frontier armory lower from an FFL a couple dealers sell the guns hole the dark storm industries 9mm carbine the reason they can sell these is because it’s blowback system and totally different than an AR S

You take your own chance on that. Herr Healey may beg to differ, though honestly I would tend to fall on the side of: "Not a copy you stupid c*nt!"

Anyway, the New Frontier Armory lowers are of very nice quality. One day I plan to do one of them. I've been eyeing the version that takes the MP-5 mags just because it's different and looks cool.

You take your own chance on that. Herr Healey may beg to differ, though honestly I would tend to fall on the side of: "Not a copy you stupid c*nt!"

Anyway, the New Frontier Armory lowers are of very nice quality. One day I plan to do one of them. I've been eyeing the version that takes the MP-5 mags just because it's different and looks cool.

Like I said there are a ton of them already out there not that concerned also like I said several dealers are selling the complete guns. Dark storm industries 9mm , mpx, it’s a totally different operating system I spoke with a couple different shops about this because I was concerned at the beginning then realized it was fine

Since I'm not in Mass I don't give a shit what Maura thinks. I hope I give her a heart attack when she sees what I can do.

And I'm looking at 80%'s not complete lowers.

I've found a couple I'm quite fond of.

test5_w_logo__14016.1540840684.png

bfdad7_8b544f21af03471389e2264a80633570~mv2_d_2448_2448_s_4_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom