• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do amateur trigger jobs count?

Shevchenko

NES Member
I love my p30 but I absolutely hated the reset. Bought a GrayGuns SRT kit and tried to pay someone to do install but after a lot of trying he wasn't able to get'r done, so I took it upon myself to finally try. After 2 hours and stopping, rewinding and playing a youtube tutorial and a whole bunch of "f*** it I did SOMETHING wrong, start over" and popping out the wrong roll pins etc, I finally got'r in and I couldn't be happier with the reset now!

View: https://imgur.com/a/JFdA1Yh

I find trigger reset more important than Pull weight a lot of times.. Too long of a reset make You throw your projectiles to the right if you’re right handed and to the left if your left handed. It’s about squeezing the trigger and not pulling it but when you Gotta basically squeeze it a mile your pulling it. Especially with rapid fire.

Some firearms are incredibly easy to change it in, Others are extremely difficult.

My target guns are so adjustable it’s incredibly simple. modifying cheaper stuff sometimes can be difficult. They should all come the from the factory With SRT already…

Back
Top Bottom