DNC to focus on Gun Control tonight

If Mauron speaks tonight, we'll have our evidence that her obamination last week was a pure political stunt. Any word on when she might speak?

Just listened to Kansas announcing their delegate votes, "...the (not so) great state of Kansass announces 23 votes for Bernie Sanders and 14 votes for the next president of the United States, Hildabeast Rawham Cliton..."

What the serious F? They have almost 2X more votes for the Bern yet brazenly call Hildabeast the next president? No, this wasn't fixed from the beginning...[rolleyes]

It will be bad for my blood pressure, but I do want to see what that evil **** Mauron has to say if she quacks for the cameras tonight.

Last edited:
I wont be paying a bit of attention to the Dems tonight. I watched about 5 minutes of Marty Walsh last night (what a bozo, apparently his 2 main accomplishments are getting sober and getting into bed with the unions) before I felt the need to throw the remote at the TV.... I was glad to hear that Pocahontas got heckled last night. At least the Bernie Sanders voters are good for something...
I read that this morning and had the same reaction

I wont be paying a bit of attention to the Dems tonight. I watched about 5 minutes of Marty Walsh last night (what a bozo, apparently his 2 main accomplishments are getting sober and getting into bed with the unions) before I felt the need to throw the remote at the TV.... I was glad to hear that Pocahontas got heckled last night. At least the Bernie Sanders voters are good for something...

Imagine if Trump would start like this:
[h=1]Marty Walsh opens DNC speech: ‘My name is Marty Walsh, and I’m an alcoholic’[/h][h=2]In a speech on second chances, the Boston mayor explained why Hillary Clinton is his choice.[/h]

Does anyone have a synopsis of what they talked about last night? I really did try watching, but I didn't want to expose my son to their lies and my cursing. [smile]

Has anyone noticed that half the time the media talks about Trey Trey it's in reference to police shootings. I didn't know that the white hispanic Zimmerman was a police officer.

Has anyone noticed that half the time the media talks about Trey Trey it's in reference to police shootings. I didn't know that the white hispanic Zimmerman was a police officer.

Well, they claim Zimmerman was a cop-wannabe, so that's close enough for them. Somehow the fact that Trayvon was shot while committing aggravated assault and maybe even attempted murder goes unmentioned.

Chris Murphy, CT- Moron, will be giving a speech tonight on gun control I'm sure it will be worth watching.

a speech tonight on gun control

t8GaqMh.gif

Chris Murphy, CT- Moron, will be giving a speech tonight on gun control I'm sure it will be worth watching.

F that MFr.

I know I'm a broken record on this, but --

Chris Murphy is an ahole. He, Blumenthal, Malloy, Esty, DeLauro, and the rest of the Democrats running Connecticut turned this beautiful state into an economic disaster with ridiculous gun control laws.

I managed to cope with the weather for forty years, but the politicians finally got the best of me; every time I see one of these aholes I remind myself that I'm no longer represented by them -- I live in Georgia now.

Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey joined a panel of politicians and experts to discuss solutions to gun violence in America on Tuesday morning at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. The panel was hosted by the gun-control reform lobby Americans for Responsible Solutions.

Healey was joined on the panel by Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, Americans for Responsible Solutions co-founder Mark Kelly and pollster Anna Greenberg of Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research. Peter Ambler, the executive director of Americans for Responsible Solutions, served as the panel’s moderator.

The discussion was focused on how to pass gun control legislation at the federal and state levels rather than introducing new ideas. The speakers emphasized that the majority of Americans support “common sense” gun control laws.

Healey’s role on the panel was primarily to show that gun control laws in Massachusetts have been effective. Healey used her recent decision to crack down on the sales of “copy-cat” assault weapons in the Commonwealth as an example of effective policy, despite the blowback that the action has received.

More... Maura Healey Talks Gun Control at DNC

Mauron doesn't know what the blowback will be yet ... she only got a whiff of the shit train headed her way

Granted, we don't quite know what the blowback will be, if there ends up being any. We might just lose this. That's not defeatism, I'm not saying we will, it's just too early to tell ****ing anything about how this will play out. There's a lot of possibilities, and most of them are pretty shit.

Yup. All they're really doing is shooting themselves in the a*s for the general election...pun intended.[thinking]
That'd be great if true, but I doubt there are enough single issue voters who care about gun rights to counter the need for electing our next "demographically significant" president.

Much as I dislike WaPo, their article on the DNC gun-control love fest says a lot about democrats.

Granted, we don't quite know what the blowback will be, if there ends up being any. We might just lose this. That's not defeatism, I'm not saying we will, it's just too early to tell ****ing anything about how this will play out. There's a lot of possibilities, and most of them are pretty shit.

blow back has already happened, but the shockwave hasn't reached yet

hhP3tTZ.gif

Mauron's actions again demonstrated and reinforced that 1. moonbats are after total gun ban 2. everyone is a felon 3. you may be prosecuted on a whim of a .gov dictator.

Most gun owners in MA don't give a shit anyway.

Even though half the baby mamas kids were not killed by police. [thinking]

I didn't see any gang tats on any of the baby mamas. I bet there was an image person that had them use makeup and clothing to cover them up.

Last edited:
This will only cost the Dems votes. They are preaching to the converted on this one. Especially if they have Martin and Brown's mothers speak. You couldn't ask for worse examples.

I mean you could probably get the Dallas shooters mom... But your right they suck

blow back has already happened, but the shockwave hasn't reached yet

hhP3tTZ.gif

Mauron's actions again demonstrated and reinforced that 1. moonbats are after total gun ban 2. everyone is a felon 3. you may be prosecuted on a whim of a .gov dictator.

Most gun owners in MA don't give a shit anyway.

I agree with all of that, I just think it's too early to tell if this will even wind up affecting her negatively. We have some good shit going, but none of us can really say if it will be enough.

I agree with all of that, I just think it's too early to tell if this will even wind up affecting her negatively. We have some good shit going, but none of us can really say if it will be enough.

In MA? Not a chance. It may have torpedoed her federal aspirations, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom