• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DNC to focus on Gun Control tonight

holy shit they are pushing gun control HARD. Buy up what you can while you can folks.

Bloomberg be like, "Trump is the devil, Hillary is trustworthy, guns are bad, and I'm an independent"

Bloomberg be like, "Trump is the devil, Hillary is trustworthy, guns are bad, and I'm an independent"

I'm coining a new name for the communists.......PUDs Parallel Universe Dwellers

Bloomtard says "And I know a con when I see one"......that's because he looks in the mirror at himself several times a day.....he does know a con when he sees one.

NEVER FORGET

We got to where we are by 'compromise' and 'common sense' and 'needs' (as in no one needs a.....).

Had the 1934 Gun Control Act been met with "HELL NO" we wouldn't have gotten 1968; and so on.

We are down to most likely the last battle, if they win the Semi-Auto is a Machine Gun=BANNED then they will roll on with the rest.

Do you remember when Ted Kennedy wanted to ban basically all bullets? The wording of the bill was so poor (or precise) that it could have been interpreted to mean every centerfire round.

Do you remember when they wanted a 1000% tax on ammunition? An $8 box of 22 would become $88.

Do you remember when they thought bolt action guns were too accurate and had too much range?

I hope it bites them in the ass too. Although Im not excited about who would be nominated to scotus under trump either.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

That'd be great if true, but I doubt there are enough single issue voters who care about gun rights to counter the need for electing our next "demographically significant" president.

Much as I dislike WaPo, their article on the DNC gun-control love fest says a lot about democrats.

Voters - even dems - don't need to be single-issue to care about gun rights and to be disturbed enough by the DNC anti-gun platform to vote against Hitler-y or at the very least sit out this election because they are repulsed by her and/or the message...

Back
Top Bottom