DNC to focus on Gun Control tonight

NorthShore

NES Member
At Logan and CNN is on and announced tonight's DNC focus will be on gun control. Speakers will be victims, families and the usual cast of characters.

I bet our AG's move will be praised and probably why she did it last week.

They'll all be dancing on children's graves and hoping that Hillary can get into office so that she can put the Brady bill back in place. NorthShore is right. Healey will probably be worshipped. She is probably already picking out the curtains for her new US assistant AG office or her federal judge position.

Travon Martin's and Michael Brown's mothers. Gotta get the best you can at times like these..........................

This will only cost the Dems votes. They are preaching to the converted on this one. Especially if they have Martin and Brown's mothers speak. You couldn't ask for worse examples.

I wish this story got more national play. It is somewhat mysterious that it has not. Fox is the only national media source with a story. You think this would play right into the Democratic narrative and Healey would be lauded for her "political courage". I think national media may be squashing this story.

I keep hoping that they find some other kind "gun-violence" victims like actual Holocaust survivors or war vets ... not very PC though and not very useful.

I wish this story got more national play. It is somewhat mysterious that it has not. Fox is the only national media source with a story. You think this would play right into the Democratic narrative and Healey would be lauded for her "political courage". I think national media may be squashing this story.

They are squashing it until her speech tonight. That's why she did it when she did.

This was, 100% planned, and good old Chuck probably was in on it.

At Logan and CNN is on and announced tonight's DNC focus will be on gun control. Speakers will be victims, families and the usual cast of characters.

I'm sure she's there and her move was coordinated w/the DNC and Hillary.

This will only cost the Dems votes. They are preaching to the converted on this one. Especially if they have Martin and Brown's mothers speak. You couldn't ask for worse examples.

I'd pay money to hear Tray-tray's girlfriend speak at the DNC convention.

I remember when the Democratic party contained actual Americans. Now it's nothing but Bolsheviks and women (but I repeat myself). I don't recognize these people at all. It's like looking at a foreign country.

I'm sure she's there and her move was coordinated w/the DNC and Hillary.

Without question.

There is little doubt this was 100% planned and coordinated. There is a reason it happened here, and not anywhere else. There is a reason she did it when she did.

Look at the Senators we have...
Reps...

The fact "our" governor hasn't done anything is also 100% pre-planned too.

It was a publicity stunt, and career builder by a fascist to raise up the ranks of fascists. I just hope whatever Chucky got in return was worth his integrity and career.

Wow. Are they going to include people who were saved by having access to a firearm? No? Not even one?

I wont be paying a bit of attention to the Dems tonight. I watched about 5 minutes of Marty Walsh last night (what a bozo, apparently his 2 main accomplishments are getting sober and getting into bed with the unions) before I felt the need to throw the remote at the TV.... I was glad to hear that Pocahontas got heckled last night. At least the Bernie Sanders voters are good for something...

DNC should totally masturbate to this movie:

5e2f293d145713ac55bdb3a07a41b8797c0f2bdaf2eba749a36fe2a70ea0d25c.jpg

I wont be paying a bit of attention to the Dems tonight. I watched about 5 minutes of Marty Walsh last night (what a bozo, apparently his 2 main accomplishments are getting sober and getting into bed with the unions) before I felt the need to throw the remote at the TV.... I was glad to hear that Pocahontas got heckled last night. At least the Bernie Sanders voters are good for something...

It says a great deal about the quality of one's character when they pitch their recovery for personal gain. No need to hear anymore. [puke2]

I hope the legislature enjoys having their little pet projects defunded to pay the legal tab from the mess Maura is creating for this publicity stunt.

thanks for the heads up, just in case I accidentally clicked on a tv channel with it going on!

Back
Top Bottom