DNC Leak Shows Strong Indications of Insider Trading

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
http://mattforney.com/dnc-leak-insider-trading/

Specifically:

My contact also pointed out that Smith and Wesson was on the stock list, implying that the DNC sought to make money off of Obama’s gun control policies:

They were even in Smith and Wesson. Obama introduced gun control laws that July prior to earnings. Gun control equals increased gun sales based on what I’ve seen historically. Increased sales equals increased earnings.
Some how I always knew in the back of my head that the crooked pols were using threats of gun control laws to drive sales and profit on their holdings such as S&W. And here is the proof...of course now they can investigate themselves and find no findings...Gun control is nothing but a scam to profit.

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Isn't Congress basically immune from Insider Trading laws? I know Scott Brown got the "Stock Act" passed when he was in office which was supposed to stop this nonsense. But I have heard that since then, its basically been gutted.

- - - Updated - - -

http://mattforney.com/dnc-leak-insider-trading/

Specifically:

Some how I always knew in the back of my head that the crooked pols were using threats of gun control laws to drive sales and profit on their holdings such as S&W. And here is the proof...of course now they can investigate themselves and find no findings...Gun control is nothing but a scam to profit.
Scam for profit but more importantly CONTROL!! Money is likely the end result. CONTROL ---> POWER ----> $MONEY$

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I know Scott Brown got the "Stock Act" passed when he was in office which was supposed to stop this nonsense.
I'm sure it will stun everyone here to know that the gutting of the STOCK act was happened with a bill introduced by none other than everyone's favorite exercise accident victim Harry Reid.

Top Bottom