• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DNC Bombarding me with YouTube adds

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
I swear I must get Stacey Abrams or Chuck Schumer adds for the DNC every third video on You Tube.
It's getting expensive, every time they beg for money, I send some to a Republican instead,
Susan Collins, Steve Daines, Joni Ernst, Cory Gardner, David Perdue & Thom Tillis for starters.
I wasn't psyched about Collins, but she's one of the six toss up Senators.

1599704052628.png

I swear I must get Stacey Abrams or Chuck Schumer adds for the DNC every third video on You Tube.
It's getting expensive, every time they beg for money, I send some to a Republican instead,
Susan Collins, Steve Daines, Joni Ernst, Cory Gardner, David Perdue & Thom Tillis for starters.
I wasn't psyched about Collins, but she's one of the six toss up Senators.

View attachment 388375

Fyah fi all of them!

Do what I do - use my Zero Tolerance Policy for commies:
  1. Clik on the (i) near the bottom of the video pane itself.
  2. Select "Why this ad?".
  3. Select "Inappropriate".
After a while they back the <F> off.

And Google must send a periodic report to the DNC's media buyers,
reporting how many people keep hitting the Perv button.

Up here in Maine. It's Sara Gideon. All the time.

To the point where our son knows Susan Collins's name.

You can't flag them as offensive in youtube unless you enable personalized ads. Which gives them major extra data. Time for vpn split tunnel.

install ublock origin

on firfox

press alt
click tools
click add ons
search for and install 'ublock origin'

no more youtube ads

I keep getting Donald Trump Jr. ostensibly trying to trick old people, "My father will be disappointed if you don't donate to join our gold club..."

Yeah, I'm sure Trump Sr. personally cares that I specifically didn't pay to join his "gold club."

Back
Top Bottom