• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DMR - SPR build.

wasralex22

NES Member
Whatever you want to call it. I am building my rifle and half way there. I still need my two-stage trigger my scope mount and bipod. Right now I have a Magpul PRS at first I loved it, but now I really thinking about just getting a A2 stock. I for some reason love how it looks on the DMR's. What do you guys think?

I choose for the A2 stock as well. It fits me nicely and I think it looks good. Here's mine, ignore the grip pod, it's a 6.5 Grendel build.

image.jpg

That is definitely the look I am going for. I probably will just sell my PRS stock and use the money to buy my stock and scope mount.

I like my Magpul fixed rifle stock... Has a bit of a hook to hold on to. I also really like my Samson DMR offset mount for my Burris XTR2. Both have performed well and we solid, affordable options

I had an A2 on my SPR but then I built a few more and switched them all to B5 SOPMODs (cuz free state). The length of pull on the A2 was wrong for me when shooting from a bench.

I like my Magpul fixed rifle stock... Has a bit of a hook to hold on to. I also really like my Samson DMR offset mount for my Burris XTR2. Both have performed well and we solid, affordable options

My buddy has one, and the complaint I have with it is that it kinda sucks to make fine adjustments with rear sandbag because of the profile of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom