• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DJT Jr. Denies He's Looking To Takes Waynes Job

I'd be OK with Don Jr being NRA head. But I'm not sure he's as much of a magnet in Capitol Hill as Wayne was. But I'm not sure anyone will be. And given where the USSC might lead us (MIGHT) it might be a moot issue anyhow. Imagine how little the NRA would have to do if the USSC just put a pile of nails in that issue. A pile of STFU's. It would certainly simplify politics in America. We could all get on to worrying about personal pronoun to use if someone identifies as an Apache Attack Helicopter.

The Trump name is toxic right now, and if things get sticky, like Dad issuing wholesale pardons to family members, etc the name value is not going to get any better IMHO.

Trump and his children are used to playing by their own rules in their own companies, having to answer to a Board of Directors is not in their blood.

I'd prefer someone with a lower profile, great people skills, and not playing for their own gain

I'd be OK with Don Jr being NRA head. But I'm not sure he's as much of a magnet in Capitol Hill as Wayne was. But I'm not sure anyone will be.

WLP hasn't done shit for gun rights for the last 20+ years. It's time for him to get f***ed and get flushed You could replace him with a pet rock and it would be
more effective, and at least it won't spend $54,000 of members money on wardrobe every year. (I have no problem with a good director getting paid well, but his excesses are just a dollop of shit frosting on the turd cake that is WLP. )

The Trump name is toxic right now, and if things get sticky, like Dad issuing wholesale pardons to family members, etc the name value is not going to get any better IMHO.

Trump and his children are used to playing by their own rules in their own companies, having to answer to a Board of Directors is not in their blood.

I'd prefer someone with a lower profile, great people skills, and not playing for their own gain

I'd prefer anyone that isn't WLP or otherwise doused in WLP type gravy. It's literally that simple.

WLP hasn't done shit for gun rights for the last 20+ years. It's time for him to get f***ed and get flushed You could replace him with a pet rock and it would be
more effective, and at least it won't spend $54,000 of members money on wardrobe every year. (I have no problem with a good director getting paid well, but his excesses are just a dollop of shit frosting on the turd cake that is WLP. )

Well they did come out in favor of red flags laws , so there's that . [rolleyes]
As far as JR. maybe they can discuss leading the NRA at the first meeting of the second amendment coalition.

It’s the NRA, not the CNN Fan Club.

Back
Top Bottom