• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIY?

are you asking if this is a polymer 80? the answer is no. that is an OEM glock frame.

understand gun every gun is gun bad because muh gun. it gun doesn't gun matter if OEM gun or not. why else you think they show pictures of the gun and NOTHING else? cuz gun

--

on separate note, that photo of the G43 is inverted. the slide stop appears on the R side of frame (wrong). if look close the glock stamp on slide looks backwards. the G43 never had a R sided (ie left handed) slide stop. i suppose another "clue" the photo is inverted is the backwards text of Massachusetts State Police. thankfully they got Interstate 91 left or else it might call into question the value of this story.

Glad they were arrested. Anyone that would willingly carry a gun in that color deserves to spend some time at county thinking about the choices they've made.

Don't even get me started on some of the Ruger colors...Or the special variants, like the Snap-On pistol...

Glad they were arrested. Anyone that would willingly carry a gun in that color deserves to spend some time at county thinking about the choices they've made.

Don't even get me started on some of the Ruger colors...Or the special variants, like the Snap-On pistol...

How does this make you feel?

188203-1f94f8debee9215b9756099793bded70.jpg

Attachments

• 20180708_223351_01.jpg
    20180708_223351_01.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 64
Jethus Cwithe i hope you're joking. that is not a G26. look at the frame. do you even Glock bro?

Looks like it's been used as a drop gun more than a few times. I can understand it being difficult to identify between a G42 or G43 in a poor quality picture. But seriously, how does one confuse it with a P80 or G26?

Jethus Cwithe i hope you're joking. that is not a G26. look at the frame. do you even Glock bro?

I actually don't know Glock all that well. More of a S&W and Sig guy. But I was more just pointing out that people do that hideous color scheme with OEM Glocks, not showing the exact model. All I really knew is that the picture wasn't showing a P80. If we're talking G43, then this:

Glock G43 9mm Silver Aluminum Cerakote and Robin Egg Blue Subcompact Pistol - UI4350204RESA

At least that’s a child/kid - that’s understandable. If it’s an adult midget though, all bets are off...
LOL. Yeah, he was 12 when he picked that color for the furniture. I will say it didn't turn out as hideous as I was afraid it would when he first mentioned red.

are you asking if this is a polymer 80? the answer is no. that is an OEM glock frame.

understand gun every gun is gun bad because muh gun. it gun doesn't gun matter if OEM gun or not. why else you think they show pictures of the gun and NOTHING else? cuz gun

--

on separate note, that photo of the G43 is inverted. the slide stop appears on the R side of frame (wrong). if look close the glock stamp on slide looks backwards. the G43 never had a R sided (ie left handed) slide stop. i suppose another "clue" the photo is inverted is the backwards text of Massachusetts State Police. thankfully they got Interstate 91 left or else it might call into question the value of this story.

That's a G43XC. XC standing for EXTRA CAMERA. It took a selfie of itself next to the mAssachusetts logo. Hence the reversal.

Back
Top Bottom