DIY Range Cart Project

After pricing out a Rugged Gear cart for my son and me earlier today (all of which also appear to be on back order), the internet gods placed a “Only Used Twice” Graco FastAction jogging stroller just around the corner in my Facebook local marketplace feed! So with some inspiration and general direction from YouTube and others (and the approval of Gus looking out through the door) . . . here goes nothing!

I welcome any advice and will post updates as things progress.
5E1E1A21-921D-4EBF-8CA4-34D56DBD74BD.jpeg94D7F42C-320F-4D9F-A530-4C05C7DCE413.jpeg626ECAA2-FFB0-4F25-9D28-11FEECABB8A8.jpeg

These are the mounts:

These are the covers for them:

One word of advice, make certain that the guns sit inside of the wheelbase of the stroller or you’ll end up with tipping problems.

you know you're missing the wheels, right? [laugh]

teasing of course. some people can't recognize a dynamic wit, they have to be told.

good job on that, like it.

I was imagining a bubba'd up version of this:

vgl_fdwlmvBxQ9yD8Gf02UpmDQ83hAY_XLXCfhc8HBjzgr_j72uatlQ6wA4yXKTPZVNK5l8rIxOXUDM_qa489LI7JP697fOrCZxJNMPe93O9Xs8wmuR6-OWLWQB7zqYu2U1QkyOfna1Nj-n010kCJdr_bvkJ

Nice, did the same with my kids strollers when shooting ATA , they did not hold up well . I later switched to a garden cart style pull cart which lasted my last three years of ATA shooting. I dont shoot trap much and if I do its a short walk to the line with 25/50 rounds in my shell pouch.

I'll have to see if I can dig up a picture of the one I built. Similar starting point as your cart. I tore off the roof and cut out the seatbelts. I used rubber coated "U" bolts for the long gun holders down each side. Worked great for matches such as walls of steel.

Found it!
DSC03270.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom