• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT AUCTION

AUCTIONEER'S NOTE: This is a privately owned collection. Buyers must be an Arkansas resident and 18 to purchase long gun and 21 to purchase hand gun. However, if you hold an FFL you may attend and buy if you live in state or out of state. Be prepared with your picture ID and concealed permit (if applicable) for faster check in.

that's a pretty serious collection

makes me a little tired just thinking about trying to shoot all of them

Nice little collection, eh?

Eh,it's ok..

Imbel FAL,not FN FAL

No Polytech Legends,just NDS kit AK's..and a RomAK

No Colt AR's

Even a shitty MSAR AUG to round out the collection of shitty military rifles.

No Hk rifles or pistols.

Quality before quantity.[smile]

Let this be a lesson to all you married guys,your wife owns half of your collection...whether you like it or not.[smile]

Last edited:
Eh,it's ok..

Imbel FAL,not FN FAL

No Colt AR's

No Hk rifles or pistols.

Let this be a lesson to all you married guys that are building up a collection,you never fully own it.[smile]

Yeah, I have no interest in most of the stuff.

39e1527d0bd8e64e9998c4b18ce3ae1c.jpg

I wonder how many he's not selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is going I'll chip in some coin to grab a m1 or some of the other c&r stuff. Should have sold the entire collection to a friend for $1 though. Should also make sure the women actions off her jewelry, her expensive cloths and shoes, just to keep from being sexist...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Even if the guy only paid an average of $300 or so per item, that's almost $90k. I enjoy guns and shooting and all, but for that kind of money, it wouldn't be guns. Granted this was probably over decades, but still..

Last edited:
This guy has (or should I say had) ten of everything I own. I'm surprised he wasn't arrested and charged as a domestic terrorist! ("Why do you need to own so many guns sir?"...."Because I can!!!")

Maybe the ex-spouse was a serious gun owner and said get rid of this junk or it is splitsville ...just saying. [smile]

Eh,it's ok..

Imbel FAL,not FN FAL

No Colt AR's

No Hk rifles or pistols.

Let this be a lesson to all you married guys,your wife owns half of your collection...whether you like it or not.[smile]

saw a few pieces of interest there depending on what you call quality.

a Barrett 468, SA Garand and a SA M1a peaked my interest.

Back
Top Bottom