Division 2 Raid (Xbox One)

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Ok nerds. Since it looks like Ubisoft is going to screw solo players over with no raid matchmaking... are any NES'rs looking to slay some pixels?

GT: Sven McOperator

I'm on at totally random hours, but I'm sure if we get enough people, we can find enough once and a while to take a run at it. I don't know if it's going to require some thought as far as group composition goes. I run a LMG/Sniper build with Tac Drone and Pulse, but I'll switch things up if I need to. Let's go nerds!

JRT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok nerds. Since it looks like Ubisoft is going to screw solo players over with no raid matchmaking... are any NES'rs looking to slay some pixels?

I'm on at totally random hours, but I'm sure if we get enough people, we can find enough once and a while to take a run at it. I don't know if it's going to require some thought as far as group composition goes. I run a LMG/Sniper build with Tac Drone and Pulse, but I'll switch things up if I need to. Let's go nerds!
I played D1 and loved the game. Are you saying there won't be matchmaking at all in D2? I had a regular crew but I still used matchmaking a lot. Seems like a dumb move. Is D2 otherwise as good or better than D1?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Do any of these games do cross platform multiplay now? For example I have GRW for PC and it doesn't do this. I refuse to play games on one of those TV shitboxes out of principle. [laugh]

-Mike

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Do any of these games do cross platform multiplay now? For example I have GRW for PC and it doesn't do this. I refuse to play games on one of those TV shitboxes out of principle. [laugh]

-Mike
LOL. I think some of them are starting to, but I literally only play one game... because I'm so old now... I can't switch between games. It's the same reason I only shoot Glocks hahahaha

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I played D1 and loved the game. Are you saying there won't be matchmaking at all in D2? I had a regular crew but I still used matchmaking a lot. Seems like a dumb move. Is D2 otherwise as good or better than D1?
There is matchmaking for everything else except the new 8 person raid. It hasn't unlocked yet, but that is the word on the interwebz

JRT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

-Mike
There is cross platform between consoles but not usually with PC. It’s unfair vs consoles.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

I get home next week, I'll fux wit u. I don't have it or know how to play it, but I'll buy it and drag your scores down.

GT: SloppyMcSloperatr

PS, I have missed you.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Mike
Even if they could, PC gamers will have a distinct advantage when it comes to aiming. I'd be hesitant to go against anyone on a PC with just my console version. It could be argued that console joysticks even up a bit with slightly more fluid movement, but nothing beats mouse and keys for targeting.

To OP: Did you play Division 1? Just wondering if D2 is worth it in terms of a distinct game separate from D1. I'd be interested if it doesn't just feel like an expansion pack to D1. I maxed out in D1 and played underground for a while, but the end game seemed like it was being changed too much to the point that every time I grinded out the "best" gear set, they'd nerf it.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I get home next week, I'll fux wit u. I don't have it or know how to play it, but I'll buy it and drag your scores down.

GT: SloppyMcSloperatr

PS, I have missed you.
I love you.
Also... It would take you forever to grind up to world tier 5 to run raid lol

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Even if they could, PC gamers will have a distinct advantage when it comes to aiming. I'd be hesitant to go against anyone on a PC with just my console version. It could be argued that console joysticks even up a bit with slightly more fluid movement, but nothing beats mouse and keys for targeting.

To OP: Did you play Division 1? Just wondering if D2 is worth it in terms of a distinct game separate from D1. I'd be interested if it doesn't just feel like an expansion pack to D1. I maxed out in D1 and played underground for a while, but the end game seemed like it was being changed too much to the point that every time I grinded out the "best" gear set, they'd nerf it.
I did play D1 for a bit. They are still doing some of the same dumb shit with balancing and nerfing stuff. I will say that I think they've done a good job with the Black tusk and some of the encounters. if they have designed this raid to have the same kind of mechanics and problem-solving as a more traditional RPG, then it should be pretty interesting.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Bored at work and watched some live streams of raid. It is pretty nuts as far as a looter shooter game goes. Like Destiny Raids, but more people and more chaos. #nerdlife

Top Bottom