Discovery Channel brings back Sons-of-Guns

Cartoons

NES Member
I'm new here, first time LTC owner, and don't know the history - but I've found Sons-of-Guns fun to watch.

Anyways, I just saw some episodes listed on my TiVo last night. I took it as a good omen before the Senate votes...

Cheers,
Tony P.

It is Duck Dynasty that is changing the landscape here. You'll be able to carry a shotgun and wear camo in Cambridge in no time.

It is Duck Dynasty that is changing the landscape here. You'll be able to carry a shotgun and wear camo in Cambridge in no time.

Man I duck hunt and everyone always asks me if I watch it or saw "last night's episode". I used to like them when they were on the outdoor channel and it was called the duck commander. There was actual hunting......

Atilla's Avatar sum's it up for ya, GOD she is hideous.

Other than her, the show is ok but they are full of shit. Like when they silenced the shotgun and said "That has never been done before". I am pretty sure that many people here on NES have shot One-eyed Jack's "Minekee" silenced 20 gauge. I know I have...

Nothing like a show about a place making firearms from kits and calling them custom and having the goofball "in charge" a person who he and his daughter the girl sucking up the supply of eye makeup who lost their FFL/sot due to loosing guns. Then it would seem the object to the show is to make gun owners look like a group of mentally ill folks who can not fire a gun without blowing some stuff up. When I see even a commercial for this show all my guns cry..

First off, I'd say a vast majority of you would hit it if you were three sheets and it was 2AM. Just admit it. Secondly, Will is such an over the top, dbag it makes me cringe to just listen to him.

First off, I'd say a vast majority of you would hit it if you were three sheets and it was 2AM. Just admit it. Secondly, Will is such an over the top, dbag it makes me cringe to just listen to him.

Psychological projection was first conceptualized by Sigmund Freud as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world instead. Thus, projection involves projecting positive or negative qualities onto others, and is a common psychological process. Theoretically, projection and the related projective identification reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires through displacement.

Dude, don't try and make yourself feel better about wanting to bang that hag by trying to project your failings onto us.

Back
Top Bottom