Discovery Channel brings back Sons-of-Guns

Rating - 100%
25   0   1
BkjqJ.jpg

DemonChronicles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry mates, that girl looks like a poster child for LA inbreeding, then she opens her mouth and removes all doubt.

I'd rather wade in a pond and move my hips back and forth. Something tells me I'd have more friction and satisfaction doing that.

DemonChronicles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
First off, I'd say a vast majority of you would hit it if you were three sheets and it was 2AM. Just admit it. Secondly, Will is such an over the top, dbag it makes me cringe to just listen to him.

Ahh, thank you for this.

All this does is confirm that YOU are the wingman when we go out and the one to take one for the team by leaving with the fat friend of the hot chick one of us gets to bang.

[smile]

Even drunk, she wouldn't get a 2nd look...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
what, no love for 'wild west alaska'? Cant figure out why its on animal planet but the people sure seem less dickish then the 2 shows that i cant even mention by name anymore...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have found myself watching the last couple of episodes. I just can't help myself.

I also just took a look at the Red Jacket website. They have almost no guns listed on their site anymore, except for the 10/22 bullpup conversions.

And then, there is this:

Home

Game changer.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have found myself watching the last couple of episodes. I just can't help myself.

I also just took a look at the Red Jacket website. They have almost no guns listed on their site anymore, except for the 10/22 bullpup conversions.

And then, there is this:

Home

Game changer.

WTF?

anyways, yeah I caught a few minutes of a new episode at a friends house last weekend. Hadn't watched in so long that I didn't know Chris put on weight, Will looks like shit and is still retarded + cheesy, and Stephanie is still the babe from atilla's avatar.

KMS

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
First off, I'd say a vast majority of you would hit it if you were three sheets and it was 2AM. Just admit it. Secondly, Will is such an over the top, dbag it makes me cringe to just listen to him.

I would hit it without the booze.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
it's okay, you're not the first person.

at least you didn't think it was me.

...several people did/do.

Yep. I always thought that a strange looking dark haired girl kept hitting on me at first, then I realized it was a dude. [hmmm]

I know, you like to party. Well that's weird because me too! Just let me start drinking now [banana]

Top Bottom