Discovery Channel Announces “Master of Arms” TV Competition

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Discovery Channel Announces "Master of Arms" TV Competition - The Firearm Blog

Beginning in November 2018, Discovery Channel will be airing a series of episodes under a new show called “Master of Arms”. The show will consist of a skills competition wherein different contestants will be asked to create a particular weapon that was used in the medieval era. After their wares have been completed in a specified timeline then their handcrafted products will be tested against each other by testers on the show.

Pretty blatant rip off of Forged in Fire, which continues to get great ratings on History Channel (not owned by Discovery).

I saw this commercial last week...I will definitely check it out....I am also a forged in fire watcher..looks like it should be good

Or American Gladiator. . . oh wait, they tried that and it failed.

Anyone catch the chopper show on Hist? It's terrible. I watched a few shows last season. I kept waiting for some dolt to chop his or her arm off accidentally. I get they are trying to catch some FiF audience. But it was unwatchable.

Haven't seen a clip for this new show. Might watch it. Might not. Gas Monkey isn't as funny anymore. Not much on Discovery to watch besides Gold Rush and without Todd to act as whipping boy, it's not nearly as fun.

I will say that FiF was terrible its' first season. That guy that hosts it - he took a LONG time to get comfortable in that role. And the whole nose and the whole hair thing. He needs help. Like Queer Eye 2018 or something.

Yeah. It's Knife or Don't Make It Through The Challenge. At least it was last year.

I liked it better when they did the same thing but everything was inflatable. They called it Wipeout. LOL

Back
Top Bottom