• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Discovery cancels "American Guns"

How am I going enrage myself watching someone being done prison style for a simple shotgun modification now?

Edit: I miss that blonde chick already.

I'm not even a big fan of the show, but...To Discovery and all Facebookers that the article mentioned... Go **** yourselves

Oh, wait... No more magpull furniture mounted on a 870 REM for 2 grand? No more custom scratching from that oh so talented young engraver? No more gun salesman flying in his heli to see customers? No more cross eyed skinny bitch with fake boobies? What a loss!

Oh, wait... No more magpull furniture mounted on a 870 REM for 2 grand? No more custom scratching from that oh so talented young engraver? No more gun salesman flying in his heli to see customers? No more cross eyed skinny bitch with fake boobies? What a loss!

Not the point. Discovery caved because of a bunch of whiners on Facebook. Pathetic. Who and what will cave next? No one's denying the show was rather wretched.

pretty soon we are gunna be like china where they sensor everything and spoon feed you whatever they want. I hope you like watching re-runs of painting with bob ross and charles in charge

I'm kinda gonna miss the last one

pretty soon we are gunna be like china where they sensor everything and spoon feed you whatever they want. I hope you like watching re-runs of painting with bob ross and charles in charge

Not in my house.... I already don't watch broadcast TV much, if at all...... counting the days when I get to shut off my DirecTV service. (others in the house use it, they'll be moved out soon...).

Last edited by a moderator:
But, on METv starting at noon, 5-0, Big Valley, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Daniel Boone, The Rebel, Branded, etc...etc...etc... All violent shows with plenty of "shoot'n, drink'n, ride'n, killi'n, guns, boolets, wimen', fight'n. Then there's Hoppalong Cassidy and Cisco Kid, both good shoot 'em up and blast 'em down, killin's. I'm gettin' pretty sick of the media and their extreme left wing attitudes and hypocrisies. Just sayin'..

Back
Top Bottom