• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Disarm the IPhone!!

gotta wonder how people like that aren't embarrassed at who they are.

The progressives in society and the media encourage this kind of nonsense and embolden people who would otherwise have to fear being ridiculed by those out there who actually have a pair of brain cells to rub together.

LOL!!! They have a website, and a YouTube page that isn't locked for comments (at least as of the time I post this).

http://nyagv.org/nyagv-calls-on-apple-ceo-to-disarmtheiphone/

I guess the Happy Turd is okay though...

orWgeum.jpg

And... some nifty avatar worthy animated GIF's...

L4kzbXu.gif

kskcTlJ.gif

9VdmYdX.gif

http://nyagv.org/nyagv-calls-on-apple-ceo-to-disarmtheiphone/

Last edited by a moderator:
“The gun emoji has taken root in our culture and our digital conversations,” said Leah Gunn Barrett, NYAGV executive director in a statement. “Let’s all call on Apple to get rid of the virtual gun and publicly join our call for universal background checks on all gun sales.”

Leah GUNN Barrett, eh? Looks like someone needs to undergo a daily background check or this is a case of irony.

This is what happens when members of a species no longer serve a purpose but are still allowed to survive and propagate.
They drag the rest of that species into extinction with them.

didn't even know i had one on my i phone. i'll be sure to use it as often as i can from now on. thanks libs.

Last edited:
holeeee crap. i have a gun, a knife, a pill, a hammer, pointy scissors, lots of implements of destruction.

This is the same sort of brainless twit that's so outraged over the killing of a single lion and ignores the killing of four marines and a sailor.

Fvck em........
[emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379][emoji379]

I wonder what these people think of the 'gun club' application on iTunes that can be downloaded for both the iPhone and iPad? I would imagine they would be trembling in fear at just the sight of a virtual gun lol.

You know, it kills me that I don't have more time to do the things I enjoy in life and be around the people I care for. These people must have a hollow existence. Who has time to make THAT their priority?

where on the Iphone are the imojis?

When you go to type a text message:

A) click the smiley face at the bottom left of the keyboard

B) a screen pops up with smiley faces, etc.

C) swipe until you get to the 2nd page "objects & symbols" section.

D) prepare to gasp when you see an emoji of a revolver.

Back
Top Bottom