• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Disappointed in first time trying to Conceal Carry

Boy, Kydex has come a long way. This is very clean with nice, smooth lines that eats up any printing.

img_1503-jpg.277882

I wonder if they make one for a Seecamp? With an eyelet in the right spot you could wear it as a "neck" gun, and put the neck-knife on your boot where it belongs... [smile]

Boy, Kydex has come a long way. This is very clean with nice, smooth lines that eats up any printing.

I wonder if they make one for a Seecamp? With an eyelet in the right spot you could wear it as a "neck" gun, and put the neck-knife on your boot where it belongs... [smile]

www.alabamaholster.com, Seecamp 32 is on the list. Took five weeks to get this one but it is a great holster. Vedder makes a similar one although it doesn’t have a thumb break and the base of it is much narrower so it doesn’t stay upright as well.

I had a 2 way radio strapped to my hip working a road side job, some soccer mom called the local PD and said there was a man with a firearm in a holster at the jobsite.
Hope she doesn't have a CostCo card.

In Ma it is absolutely imperative that nobody notice. The snowflakes will freak out and call 911. I once was in a Papa Gino's and had my Glock 26 OWB but under a t-shirt and a zip hoodie and when I reached for my wallet I oopsie uncovered the gun for 1 or 2 seconds. I realized it and quickly covered it but I looked around and there was a guy sitting behind me at a table with his two kids and he looked like he was going to die.
Just wait untili you start swanning about Springfield, near the courthouse.

Or it's just "None of your f***ing business". It's not a damn insulin pump, so don't say that it is.
I live in a world where a consequence of "none of your f***ing business" is
"you're not entitled to the truth about why my pocket has a bulge".

Back
Top Bottom