Dinesh D'Souza says recent riots and political unrest could lead to 'rise of citizen militias around the country'

As IF Americans don't go AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD lecturing everyone else on how things should be done.
Ask yourself who has been driving America's foreign policy for the last 100 years and to whose benefit. Heritage Americans didn't even want anything to do with the 'heroic' brother wars.

Not naturalized they are paper Americans. Heritage Americans are the only ones with valid opinions on America. And yes we should be selective in who we let in. Not moving goalposts strayed onto other things.

I got a newsflash for you... with a stroke of the pen everyone can be turned into a “paper American”. So based on your logic AOC’s opinions are more valuable than Dinesh as a quick example. And AOC adds more value than Boris/Kalash/10th/Broccoli etc.

See how foolish that sounds?

Ask yourself who has been driving America's foreign policy for the last 100 years and to whose benefit. Heritage Americans didn't even want anything to do with the 'heroic' brother wars.

So Clinton didn’t escalate a conflict to distract from getting blowjobs in the Oval Office? He’s a “Heritage American”.

😂

Not naturalized they are paper Americans. Heritage Americans are the only ones with valid opinions on America. And yes we should be selective in who we let in. Not moving goalposts strayed onto other things.

WTF is a "heritage American"????

If everyone at least 12 generations deep just started inter-breeding and turning into morons, would that be a great American experiment??? Because they are all "heritage breed" Americans?????

Deciding the worth of someone's opinion based on where they were born. Wow. Just scary.

Wow I really hope such dumbasses are a minority on this forum and so far it looks like that.

I'm an immigrant who fully embraces american values and Dinesh has a lot more to do with american values for me than some antisemitic heritage trash that we all just witnessed.

we're all descended from immigrants unless like Lizzie Warren you're a Native American. ;)
Remember, 100 yrs ago there were signs in downtown Boston saying "Irish need not Apply"

Last edited:
Not an American, unlikely he is on our side, don't care what he thinks.

I disagree, the cities are satanic cesspools that take people further from god and family chews up the bodies and weakens the soul.
He is an American, and has done more to preserve our culture, society and Constitution than most people on this forum.

You best buds with Frank?

Not an American, unlikely he is on our side, don't care what he thinks.

I disagree, the cities are satanic cesspools that take people further from god and family chews up the bodies and weakens the soul.
What do you consider an American. Does the person need to be born here?

Uh, our entire country is immigrants, exc of course Native Americans. Are you saying you have to be born here? How many generations?
No, I'm not an immigrant.
I was born in the US

Stop trying to conflate citizenship with historic origin.

What it means to be an American citizen is defined by the Constitution and laws of the US.
If the law says your are a citizen (a legal creation) then you simply are a citizen.
If you are referring to regional genetic traits that are attributed to specific nationalities, then yes, just because a person from norther europe moves to South Africa does not change genetics but can change legal group affiliations.

I'm an immigrant who fully embraces american values and Dinesh has a lot more to do with american values for me than some antisemitic heritage trash that we all just witnessed.

Did you know President Coolidge, who signed the 1924 Immigration Act (the Johnson-Reed Act), stated in his 1923 State of the Union message: “New arrivals should be limited to our capacity to absorb them into the ranks of good citizenship. America must be kept American. For this purpose, it is necessary to continue a policy of restricted immigration?”

Probably not.

This immigration policy remained in place until 1965. The country I immigrated to in 1983, though I didn't realize it at the time, was already well on the way to the fractious, ethnically divided nation it is now.

Very few people are capable of vision which rises above their narrow personal interests. Nevertheless, try to imagine being a heritage American whose family goes back to the civil war or earlier being told that not only will their country be changed beyond recognition in a generation or two by the immigration of people who hate them, but they have to like it, or else.

Nevertheless, try to imagine being a heritage American whose family goes back to the civil war or earlier being told that not only will their country be changed beyond recognition in a generation or two by the immigration of people who hate them, but they have to like it, or else.

So shouldn't such people be welcoming to immigrants who embrace America as greatest country ever existed and who do not wish to change it? I as an immigrant despise other immigrants who want to turn it into shithole like the ones we came from.

I'm old, white, male, straight, married, and worst of all, JEWISH. So it's all my fault, and "my people's". We have been in a centuries long plot to take over the world. Hell, we're so insidious and devious we even started a World War and sacrificed 6 million plus of our fellows and another 30 million or so others in furtherance of our plot to control a country the size of New Jersey, surrounded on 3 sides by another group outnumber ING us something like 100-to-1 who have sworn for decades to eradicate us. But that's not the point of my response...

My question is this... Lady Radtekk is descended from people who came here, documented and proven, in the late 1600's on her father's side. Her mother was adopted, she barely has information (names only) on her mother's parents. My family came fro England,, Austria, and a town in Poland that literally doesn't exist anymore. My father served in the US Navy in WWII and Korea. So. Is she "more American than I? Or vice versa? One side of her family has been here for 300+ years, no idea about the other. My family has been here since the late 1800's and early 1900's depending on the relative.

But neither family was here before the Pilgrims, the "original" European immigrants. And what about the evidence of Vikings being here centuries before that ? And the "Native Americans" that walked across the Bering Strait? When, EXACTLY, WITH DETAIL AND SPECIFICITY, does one become "not a paper American"?

Oh, @June4th, @Broccoli Iglesias, @kalash and a dozen others in this thread are more "American" than you've ever been, or will be.

Oh, @June4th, @Broccoli Iglesias, @kalash and a dozen others in this thread are more "American" than you've ever been, or will be.
You complain about having standards for being an American, then say other people are more American than me, how's that possible?

Did you know President Coolidge, who signed the 1924 Immigration Act (the Johnson-Reed Act), stated in his 1923 State of the Union message: “New arrivals should be limited to our capacity to absorb them into the ranks of good citizenship. America must be kept American. For this purpose, it is necessary to continue a policy of restricted immigration?”

I agree with Coolidge and think mass immigration is tantamount to national suicide. Our form of government requires the approval and cooperation of the people, and the people need to share a substantial core of common values to make that work. Dumping in millions of immigrants per year without any good reason for choosing those particular individuals is going to destabilize the system. The Democrats are just dumb enough to think they can control the uncontrollable, so they're all for it, and they will continue to be all for it until it starts to eat them alive. That's typical Democrat behavior, not being able to think more than one or two moves ahead, not able to perceive the hell to which they are trying to steer because the road looks clear and wide right now, at this moment.

Kind of having a hard time connecting this to Dinesh, though. I can name plenty of immigrants who I could say, regardless of the overall immigration policy, I still want that guy on my team, and that guy, and that guy. In my personal sphere of associates, I'd be talking about well-educated tech people who have assimilated very well. I'm also a little confused as to why we're even talking about Dinesh himself. That would be ad hominem, right? His point was about what was probably going to happen whether he liked it or not, not what he thinks should happen.

Could definitely see this happen. Especially if "Defund the Police" gains momentum outside of a few select cities. Or "Blue Flu" or for some Black Swan event.

1. If my father immigrates to America, his opinion doesn't count. But if I'm born here and he teaches me, my opinion suddenly counts??? Because of our amazing education system perhaps? LOL

2. I don't think there is a person on this board that is for open borders or mass immigration. I'm left of MOST of you on this issue. Because I realize it's a pickle and we need to deal with it and any sort of solution involves. . . . <GASP> a compromise.

But I digress. The issue is that we need a Canadian-type immigration plan, coupled with a far better guest-worker program. Wouldn't it be amazing if Juan could come over to pick whatever for 9 months of the year - even bring his family. He's registered. He's got an ID card. Family has ID cards. At the end of 9 months, he heads back. . . which is what he intended in the first place. . . and is NOT restricted by time before he turns around to head back to work jobs that Americans don't want in the first place.

THEN you stop worrying so much about WHERE someone is from or WHO they are related to. How about you base it on how they will improve America?? That's how Canada does it. If you are going to be a net-drain on Canada, you can't come in. Wanna retire to Canada?? Habbout-NO! You'll drain the health care system. And your money and income isn't sufficient to counteract that risk.

Now, the immigration reality is not in the past and it isn't in the present. Liberals and Conservatives keep kicking this can down the road. And we've got a long road, for the most part. But neither is looking 40-50 years out when we HAVE to import labor. Like, we HAVE NO CHOICE. And there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth by both sides of "why didn't the other side do something back in 2020." Here we are. Go do something. Change the system and bring in "good" people. Yes, America WILL change. But not nearly as much as it will when we are FORCED to bring in labor down the road. THAT will spell the end of the USA.

America will not be the first country destroyed by retarded civnattery.

What does civnattery mean? I tried to look it up and I do not think it is a word. Well, in English. I only checked English.

Do you mean to say polis?

If your parents didn't emigrate from a small subset of European countries 100+ years ago you are an American in paper only. There are some great paper Americans, but masses of them is the death of the country and ones that write books telling Americans how America should be are grifters that need to go back. This may sting but paperwork is just paperwork, it means nothing and can be changed.

Ha! I knew it was going to boil down to that. “Western” European countries, right?

So shouldn't such people be welcoming to immigrants who embrace America as greatest country ever existed and who do not wish to change it? I as an immigrant despise other immigrants who want to turn it into shithole like the ones we came from.

Don’t bother with your reasoning. He doesn’t like immigrants if they are brown or black or basically anything that isn’t from a small subset of European countries. Guy made an ignorant statement and refuses to back to down even as the entire forum calls him out on it.

Back
Top Bottom