Dillon Super Swage 600

Jamie

NES Member
Does anyone have a Dillon Super Swage 600 that I may be able to borrow to process about 2000 .223 cases? I was going to order one, but I want to try it "hands on" first if possible. I've heard great things about them, and it's got to be better than reaming out primer pockets. My fingers get cramped up fast, and I just broke my third operator handle on the Lee Hand Prime from a case that slipped through the reaming process. I'll be at the Members Car Shoot if that helps. Thanks in advance gang.

Jamie

ps: I have a pretty good line on once fired military .223, so there may be some incentive.[grin]

Does anyone have a Dillon Super Swage 600 that I may be able to borrow to process about 2000 .223 cases? I was going to order one, but I want to try it "hands on" first if possible. I've heard great things about them, and it's got to be better than reaming out primer pockets. My fingers get cramped up fast, and I just broke my third operator handle on the Lee Hand Prime from a case that slipped through the reaming process. I'll be at the Members Car Shoot if that helps. Thanks in advance gang.

Jamie

ps: I have a pretty good line on once fired military .223, so there may be some incentive.[grin]

Where is Rutland? I have one and it is without a doubt a great tool. I did over 2000 .45acp
cases recently and I can't imagine doing it any other way. I am about to set it up for .223
to start in on about 1K of those as well. I am in the 128/9 area of the state (eastern metrowest).

Where is Rutland? I have one and it is without a doubt a great tool. I did over 2000 .45acp
cases recently and I can't imagine doing it any other way. I am about to set it up for .223
to start in on about 1K of those as well. I am in the 128/9 area of the state (eastern metrowest).

BP, thanks so much for the offer, but another of our esteemed members has offered his via PM. If this thing is the cats meow as I've heard, there will definately be one on order for me![grin] Thanks again, Jamie

Back
Top Bottom