• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dillon Precision RL 450?

Does anybody know anything about these? Does it use the same dies as the 550? I've got a line on a used one pretty cheap, but I'd never heard of this model before. He's got it set up for .38 special right now, but I wanted to use it for .45 and I wanted to make sure I'd still be able to get dies for it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Dies are standard. The kit you need for the reloader is different from the 550 but should still be available from Dillon.

Uncle Fester said:
Would $125 be a good price for a used one that's only set up for .38 special? I'd like to reload .45acp on it after everything's said and done.

For $125, if you don't buy it please give me the contact info and I'll go pay cash for it. Tonight.

Don't know about the 450, but I have a 550B and it's easily one of the best investments I've made. I've had it maybe 3 - 3 1/2 years now and have never had a problem with it.

Aside from the product itself, one of the nicest things about Dillon is their product support is outstanding. They have a lifetime warranty even if you're not the original owner.

Plus they send you a new catalog every month featuring 'wimmin and gunz' on the cover.

I started with the 450 you had to manually charge the dase and prime by pushing to very large but easy to move buttons on the charge and prime bars.
I don't think the up grade kit is that expensive and is easy to do.
If my memory is correct I bought mine not long after Dillon went factory direct.
IMHO there is no better reloading equipment on the planet

Back
Top Bottom