• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dillon blue

There are numerous mentions of them when they were starting out here in MA. I didn't search for a thread but there may be one, or more. Jay seemed like a nice guy. Wish them all the best.

There are numerous mentions of them when they were starting out here in MA. I didn't search for a thread but there may be one, or more. Jay seemed like a nice guy. Wish them all the best.
Jay is an accomplished USPSA shooter, but the technical brains of the operation (before they sold to Lyman) was Marty. Those solar power banks at the rifle and pistol ranges at Hopkinton are a Marty creation.

Jay is an accomplished USPSA shooter, but the technical brains of the operation (before they sold to Lyman) was Marty. Those solar power banks at the rifle and pistol ranges at Hopkinton are a Marty creation.

đź‘Ť Looks like Jay is 'the face'.
I found this on the markvii site:

OUR HISTORY

A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
The development of Mark 7® began in earnest in Boston, Massachusetts. Fresh off a successful career in the computer software industry during the rise of the Internet, Jay Hirshberg wanted to return to his roots and competitive shooting. As a newly minted Grandmaster level shooter Jay realized that the large amount of ammunition required to maintain his ranking would need to be made by hand. Unhappy with the prospect of pulling a handle to make such large quantities of ammunition, Jay hatched a plan and met with colleagues and associates. Thus was born the all digital, patented Autodrive.

Last edited:
Have 3 Dillon progressive presses on my bench. Have had them do re-builds on used machines and they are great about it. Yes, Mark VII is the new gold standard but true blue will always be near and dear to my heart. (and I personally know and have shot with the Mk VII developers)

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom