DiFi just submitted another AWB

At least according to the 'Stop Asian American Pacific Islander Hate National Coalition' which I will take at face value as an unbiased source and not at all image funded by the CCP.

🐯

Whatever. It's probably the best data available, unless you and I feel like going out and tracking it down. And I certainly don't.

No source is unbiased.

Apparently, last year was a really bad year for Asian crime victims.

I wasn't tracking that, either.
Well, if these bastards weren't taking up all the incoming spots at Harvard and screwing up the grading curve for everyone else, maybe they wouldnt have giant X's on their backs!

Whatever. It's probably the best data available, unless you and I feel like going out and tracking it down. And I certainly don't.

No source is unbiased.

The point is journalist using sources without a mention of qualification or potential bias. If they are going to present the assertions of a group as fact then the journalist should at least add a sentence describing the qualification of that group to speak on the subject.

Name dropping a group as you toss out their assertion as fact is common with "reporting" on gun control and it's poor journalism.

The implication is that there is a wave of racially motivated attacks sweeping the nation and if true that's terrible, but if hyperbole it needs to be given context.

🐯

this

Its time to write/call/email/etc your reps and sens and remind that that their votes for gun conrol has universally been a poison pill and resulted in massive political losses in next election whenever its been passed.

10 GOP senators would have to vote to violate RKBA to get past filibuster.

Toomey and Collins will support the UBC bill but I dont see any senators except Romney that will support the AWB

Dont forget.....Romney supported the Mass AWB when he was Senator.....
Governor too.

I'm trying to find the stories from a few weeks ago about Asian communities in various blue big dump cities organizing neighborhood watches because of hoodrats attacking the elderly, delivery drivers, and small businesses in their neighborhoods. The same kind of knock-out crap that's been happening to Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in NYC is now happening to Korean, Chinese, Hong Konger, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lau, Thai, Malaya, etc. neighborhoods.

Not to say that there aren't incidents with stereotypical white trash. But the level of violence from street gangs against these communities the past few months has increased significantly as part of the de-policing movement in dump cities.

View: https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1372323712553394179

Last edited:
At least according to the 'Stop Asian American Pacific Islander Hate National Coalition' which I will take at face value as an unbiased source and not at all image funded by the CCP.

🐯
That'd be a dangerous sockpuppet strategy for the ChiComs to adopt.

Because a significant fraction of the Chinese ex-pat community
(well, and Koreans and Vietnamese too, I presume)
are such vehement anti-communists
that they almost make former Warsaw Pact emigres
look like Fellow Travelers by comparison.
(No disrespect to you guys out there - just saying).

Example:
At a prior job, a colleague gave our group a slide show of his trip to Peking.

(I don't think he had ever set foot on the Mainland before,
yet he left his wife and kids in America
just in case they disappeared him).

Once the lights dimmed, the Very First Words out of his mouth
to start the slide show were, and I quote,
"The Communists killed all of my grandparents".

You never saw the blood drain from the faces of a couple of dozen
yuppie 'Muricans in unison so fast in your entire life.

He'd never even said a word about it to anyone before that.

So if the ChiComs think there's no risk to setting up
some front organization to troll us like that;
well, the stupid MSM are too stupid to tell the factions apart.

Someone could troll back twice as hard,
and the stupid MSM wouldn't know what hit them;
at least not until their puppet masters
explained it to them using small words.

Back
Top Bottom