DiFi just submitted another AWB

this

Its time to write/call/email/etc your reps and sens and remind that that their votes for gun conrol has universally been a poison pill and resulted in massive political losses in next election whenever its been passed.

10 GOP senators would have to vote to violate RKBA to get past filibuster.

Toomey and Collins will support the UBC bill but I dont see any senators except Romney that will support the AWB

Dont forget.....Romney supported the Mass AWB when he was Senator.....

That and Manchin might support UBC but does not support AWB or ending the filibuster for that matter. And I imagine he might not be the only one.

It scares me but currently I think an AWB, especially a version on steroids like this, is totally dead in its tracks.

That and Manchin might support UBC but does not support AWB or ending the filibuster for that matter. And I imagine he might not be the only one.

It scares me but currently I think an AWB, especially a version on steroids like this, is totally dead in its tracks.

As I've said in the other thread on this, it's not just Manchin. Jon Tester from Montana won't vote for an AWB, either. And I highly doubt Sinema would. That right there makes it dead even without a filibuster.

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are probably more.

Likely, however in this post-truth world of politics nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

There is going to be an extreme media push in favor of it, and it would not be surprising if there were a sudden "gun violence" event to feed the media narrative.

🐯

Last edited:
this

Its time to write/call/email/etc your reps and sens and remind that that their votes for gun conrol has universally been a poison pill and resulted in massive political losses in next election whenever its been passed.

10 GOP senators would have to vote to violate RKBA to get past filibuster.

Toomey and Collins will support the UBC bill but I dont see any senators except Romney that will support the AWB

Dont forget.....Romney supported the Mass AWB when he was Senator.....
Exactly. Would need every single democratic senator (is that even a reality?) and an additional 10 republican votes to end a filibuster (which I almost guarantee will be initiated.) Sleepy joe recently said he supports the filibuster and his administation will not seek to eradicate it... so at least there’s that.

Manchin will crack under pressure and they will kill the filibuster... I have gotten very pessimistic of late for some reason... I hope I am wrong but feel putting my faith in a single Dem holdout a bit to much like wishful thinking 💭

Last edited:
Manchin we crack under pressure and they will kill the filibuster... I have gotten very pessimistic of late for some reason... I hope I am wrong but feel putting my faith in a single Dem holdout a bit to much like wishful thinking die of a heart attack and be replaced by a (R) presumably returning GoPe control of the chamber. Only to have Romney cross the aisle...

Manchin will crack under pressure and they will kill the filibuster... I have gotten very pessimistic of late for some reason... I hope I am wrong but feel putting my faith in a single Dem holdout a bit to much like wishful thinking 💭
Write him and tell him the importance of our nations checks and balances in the legislative process. (I did) Don’t even have to mention 2a.

As you get older you realize that they can pass all the “laws” they want...It’s not gonna affect a single f***ing thing I’m gonna do...

But they’ll just pick away at people it’s not like they’re gunna to take 75 million Americans to a concentration camp or prison...Even with no guns I’m not getting on that train.

They might as well just to ilegalize rocks and sharpen sticks

A lot of people behind the curve, I see.

The new model is lucrative contracts for your wife/spouse's business and we have the best gubmint Chinese money can buy.

For example, Mitch McConnell and his wife Elaine Chao with her deep connections to the CCP.

So ask yourself, are we still in Kansas?

Last edited:
I said it in November they are coming for all of us. They will have the 51 votes now. First they will kill the filibuster.

As I've said in the other thread on this, it's not just Manchin. Jon Tester from Montana won't vote for an AWB, either. And I highly doubt Sinema would. That right there makes it dead even without a filibuster.

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are probably more.
Your not counting about 6 Rhino's that will vote for it.

Pretty sad day when a handful of people can take the capital without firearms. Talk about a false flag. Just an excuse to put up gates and fencing. I’m still waiting for them to submit me the needed permit

I said it in November they are coming for all of us. They will have the 51 votes now. First they will kill the filibuster.
Hope they do get rid of the filibuster Wait till the Republicans are in charge again... What I can’t understand is the Democrats trying to change the election rules after they stole the election. It just looks so stupid to me. Biden is not gonna make it 4 years, he’s already brain dead

That did not take long:

Odd how these MK Ultra bros always do this when gun control is all amped up in DC.
the nationwide rash of anti-Asian hate crimes,

The what?

Back
Top Bottom