• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

did you ever notice

xero2099

NES Member
that once you become a gun owner you become kind of like a nomad since I have have had my license I have been to Everett, Quincy, Shrewsbury, Webster and Middleboro for firearm related things this list will probably keep growing

my firearms enthusiasms have driven to explore more of this state than I ever would have thought to on my own.

I never knew some of these places existed prior to being a member here. Or I at least thought they were too far away.
Since being a member here, I also have driven everywhere to meet members for transactions, or for doing work.

my firearms enthusiasms have driven to explore more of this state than I ever would have thought to on my own.

I've found myself disoriented, drunk, and usually bleeding in dark, dingy basements around the state of MA as a result of my "gun owning" status.

It really is frightening. They should ban licensing to protect me from myself.

I've found myself disoriented, drunk, and usually bleeding in dark, dingy basements around the state of MA as a result of my "gun owning" status.

It really is frightening. They should ban licensing to protect me from myself.

this. i never thought i'd be nearly asleep in the parking lot of new china pearl, either. what the hell, gun license.

this. i never thought i'd be nearly asleep in the parking lot of new china pearl, either. what the hell, gun license.

I'm pretty sure I've been raped, too, as a direct result. It wasn't anal, because "liking it" counts as consensual in my book.

I'm talking thumb raped by a hammer. It was terrible. Scarred my life forever.

Yea, I wouldn't have been caught on this forum for any reason!!! Now that I have weapons I can't leave...

I'm pretty sure I've been raped, too, as a direct result. It wasn't anal, because "liking it" counts as consensual in my book.

Remind me to stay away from Russian firearms, they seem to involve a significant amount of social degeneracy. [laugh]

Hole In The Wall = places to find obscure gun clubs that aren't on a map until Weedwacker put them there. These are usually visited to purchase a firearm or shoot with friends (some of which you haven't met yet).

I drove 5+ hours in Mass. to purchase my AR-15, just a walk in the park going forward with the Inventory Problems. This Place had Everything and More. Pretty soon, another Field Trip to Western part of the State.

No slow progression working up to this... That got out of hand quickly, How did you get that far with one statement from atilla?! Impressive

the weak point between the hammer, brass punch, and cast iron umbrella stand? flintoid's thumb.

why yes, we were in my mom's basement.

Remind me to stay away from Russian firearms, they seem to involve a significant amount of social degeneracy. [laugh]

i'm not the one who bleeds everywhere. in public. how unsanitary! [laugh]

You know you want to.

you really do.

No slow progression working up to this... That got out of hand quickly, How did you get that far with one statement from atilla?! Impressive

as was stated. i did it. [laugh]

Are you sure you were able to determine that? Democrat politicians tell me that the victim of rape isn't really able to determine this...

surprisingly we were both sober. we both drank too much the night before to crack into the old milwaukee. well, we did. a little. just the tip.

i don't have any yet, and i'm drunk most of the time

I drove 5+ hours in Mass. to purchase my AR-15, just a walk in the park going forward with the Inventory Problems. This Place had Everything and More. Pretty soon, another Field Trip to Western part of the State.

Housatonic ???

almost forgot

smileyquoteunquote.gif
did you ever notice
smileyquoteunquote.gif

AndyRooney_zpsdc21c1be.jpg

Back
Top Bottom