Did I miss the NES boat shoot?

GxxVtcs.jpg

Cue someone saying "couldn't be an NES shoot because there are hits on the boat" then someone else making a "minute of boat" reference

Cats

I bet if the boat owner could do it all over again, he'd not call the police until the next day when the scumbag had bled out. Blood is easier to clean up then bullet holes. Hope he had insurance!

The man was humbled that people put together a fund for a boat, but he's already said, any $$ will go to the Boston One Fund.

There's two days of joy for boat owners...the day you buy your boat, and the day you get rid of that money sponge.

[smile]

what's behind that wooden fence? i see what looks like the pegs of a grill and perhaps a snow tube?
Which means there's most likely a house nearby... Negligent Discharge perhaps?
They didn't have to shoot the boat. But for whatever dumb reason they did.
just saying...

+1 to who ever i saw that said it was a gift and a curse to lose his boat. Atleast he now has an epic story to tell about his boat.

The man was humbled that people put together a fund for a boat, but he's already said, any $$ will go to the Boston One Fund.

There's two days of joy for boat owners...the day you buy your boat, and the day you shoot it full of holes.
[smile]

Fixed.

-Trolling via S3.-

Hrm. Give them some steel penetrator stuff next time. Those shots look pretty on target, how'd he not get hit?!

I know right? Most of those rounds are in the exact location, just a little high. The guy in the tyvek suit is standing where he was laying, those rounds had to be zipping right above his chest if he was down when being shot at.

Maybe that's why it took him so long to surrender, he was afraid of being shot when he sat up.

Back
Top Bottom